Orlando, FL Cell: 772-***-**** Email: email@example.com Portfolio: www.davidjonesgamedesign.com LinkedIn Professional Summary
I have always fought to pursue higher education and a deeper understanding of math and technology. My current achievements are a Bachelor's Degree in Game Design with Full Sail University, Associate's in Engineering, with additional education from University of Central Florida and Valencia College. Whether I am designing levels, coding, implementing art, QA Testing, or building a project car, I am always enjoying creating something new. Thank you for taking time to look over my resume and I hope to become a part of your family. Technical Skills & Abilities
Game Engines: Unity (3D/2D), Unreal Engine 4 (UE4), Maya, Visual Studio Programming Languages: C#, C++, Java, HTML
Source Control: Unity Collaboration, Perforce, GIT, Trello, Google Docs, Discord Experience
GAME DESIGN BACHELOR’S FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY 2017-APRIL 2020
· My degree program with Full Sail University is my most relevant experience.
· My work here includes Independent and Capstone projects. Majority of the work has been done with Unity, Visual Studio, and C# programming. But I have also used programming languages Java, HTML, C, C++, and small amounts of Python.
· Other platforms are Unreal Engine 4, visual scripting, Maya, Perforce, Discord, and other similar platforms.
· Quality Assurance Testing and Video Editing are some of my secret passions that help me with my Game Design skills.
SALES AND LEASING SPECIALIST CRYSTAL FORD AND LINCOLN 2018-APRIL 2020
· Most Current job. Great business and even better staff. A position that truly takes teamwork and self- dedication to new meanings. This company has made me into a more rounded individuals with the courage that I can accomplish anything I set out to do. Education
BACHELORS APRIL 3, 2020 FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY
· Major: Game Design
ASSOCIATES 2017 UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
· Major: Mechanical Engineering
ASSOCIATES 2015 VALENCIA COLLEGE
· Major: General