Phone: +971*********, UAE
● Successfully graduated in BE Computer Science & Engineering -2017.
● Skilled in managing Networks, Servers & Desktops.
● Experience in Technical IT/Field Engineer from DIYAR UNITED COMPANY Abu Dhabi, UAE (Dec-20- 2019 To present)
● Experience in Technical Support Engineer from EMIRATES BUSSINESS MACHINE from Aug-12-2019 to Dec-15-2019
● Experience in Technical Support Engineer from Uxformation consulting LLP from March’18 to July ’19.
● A responsible person, who understands value of Time & Money and willing to put extra efforts towards success of the organization
To express my passion towards the field and be a progressive part of the organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge and also to work with sheer determination, dedication and hard work.
MCSA- Windows Server 2012 R2.
CCNA- Cisco Certified Network Associate
Organization: Diyar United Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE (Dec-20-2019 To present) Designation: Technical IT/ Field Engineer
Project - ADNOC Distribution (Petrol Station Automation Team) in ADNOC SMART Stations Project. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Installation and configuration of all the devices for the Adnoc automation.
*OPT (INVENCO)- Service & software
*IPT & PPT (VeriFone)
*cisco WAPAironet 802 (External & Internal)
Provide Field support on Adnoc Stations
Acronics- Backup & Restores
Installation and configuration of Operating Systems (Client & Workstations OS), software.
Maintaining inventory of all IT resources within the organization. Executive summary
MUHAMMED SHAZ V V
BE Computer Science Engineer
Area of Interest
Support LANs, WANs, Network segments, internet and intranet systems.
Hardware and Software troubleshooting of Laptops, Desktops and Servers.
Providing onsite and remote technical support for site offices.
Testing and implementing new devices and technology within the organization. Organization: Emirates Business Machines, Abu Dhabi, UAE (12th August to 30 Nov 2019 ) Designation: Technical Support Engineer
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
IT Hardware Lenovo Support
In Charge in Authorize Lenovo Service Center Thinkpads, Thinktablets, ThinkCentres, ThinkStations, and ThinkServers.
Provide Warranty and Services purely Lenovo and IBM Products such as: Laptop, Tablets, All in One Desktop, Workstation and Servers.
Performs Project operation, installation, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of the hardware including software computers resources.
Upgrades and Downgrades OS installation, Using Symantec Ghost Image, Acronis True image, CloneZilla, Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft WDS Image Deployment for Laptop and Desktops
Project implemented OS Image deployment for newly purchase Lenovo Machine such as ThinkPad, ThinkCentre AIO, ThinkStations.
Organization: Uxformation Consulting LLP, Bangalore, India(March 2018 to July 2019) Designation: Technical Support Engineer
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitoring, Maintaining and Supporting Computers & Network.
Installation and troubleshooting of Operating Systems and printers (including IP printers).
Windows installation (xp,7,8,10).
Installing, Configuring Computer System and solve hardware /software faults.
Network Cable Tracing, Crimping of RJ45, RJ11 Jacks. NETWORK DOMAIN:
• Protocols - VLAN, VTP, STP (Switch) configurations.
• Familiar with IP Addressing, Access list
• Knowledge in DNS and DHCP.
WINDOWS SERVER ADMIN DOMAIN:
Knowledge in Windows Server 2012 R2.
• ADDS Users and Computer Management
• Group Policy Object Management
• DNS & DHCP Installation, Troubleshooting and Configuration
• B.E Computer Science Engineering
Vinayaka Mission University, India
GHSS Kuthuparamba – Kerala State Board
Mambram Higher secondary school - Kerala State Board
• English (Excellent, Read & Write)
• Hindi (Very Good, Read & Write)
• Malayalam (Excellent, Read & Write)
• Arabic (Read & Write).
• Tamil (speak)
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 04 May 1994
Gender : Male
Marital status : Single
Joining Status : Immediate
Visa status : Residential visa
I, hereby solemnly declare that the above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.