Riyadh. Saudi Arabia
Entrepreneurial, team-oriented and bilingual recent graduate with a bachelor degree in Insurance & Risk management, seeking to improve my skills through an entry-level role in Corporate risk management, Property & Casualty and General Liability claims.
Al Rajhi Takaful — Reinsurance Underwriter
December 2018 - presents
Contacting global brokerage firms around the globe to approach and book the best rates and creating monthly and quarterly statements.
Yummibook.com Start-up, Riyadh. KSA — Co-founder and CO-CEO June 2014 - January 2016
● Collaborated with co-founders to establish a platform that connects food vendors with consumers and providing analytical tools benefited 350+ vendors .
● Gained a many different skills related to building and running WebApp businesses. EDUCATION
Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia.PA — Bachelors in Insurance & Risk management August 2015 - May 2018
SJU ranked first in nation for Insurance & risk management major in 2016 and fourth in 2018. Hillsborough community college — Business and administration June 2012 - May 2015
Shaw Academy, Online — Certificate in Social media marketing March 2016
Business and risk assessment for Macy department stores November 2017
Identified and solved the most three critical business risks for Macy’s.
● E-commerce threats, real estate and product mix
● Predicted accurately that Macy’s will withdraw from Plenti loyalty program. Property and Casualty project,
Identification of Markel Insurance Group (Segments strength, Underwriting profits and Future plans)
● Nominated the best P&C project in SJU Insurance department by the judges (executives of ZURICH insurance company Thomas Trullinger and Philadelphia insurance founder James Maguire).
● Shows the strong financial books in US, International and Reinsurance segments
● Suggests to begin underwrite TNC insurance and heavily invest in Data analysis