PHONE# 240-***-**** / E-MAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly organized and detail-focused Full-Charge in Accounts payable and Bookkeeping with track record of accurately and efficiently supporting overall accounting activities. Complete bank reconciliations; create invoices and collect on overdue accounts. Research and resolve billing and collections disputes. Researched account transactions to identify and resolve discrepancies. Accurately posted transactions utilizing proprietary data system. At least every week 25 to 30 traveler’s invoice needs to verify before applying the payment.
Excellent technology skills; proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), Microsoft office in Accounting, QuickBooks, Deltek & Microsoft Dynamics.
BOOKKEEPER, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPPORT OST, INC. NOV 2017 TO Feb 2020
• I hired to handle all the bookkeeping/accounting, such as accounts payable, verifying amount,
Posting invoices, reconciling bank accounts.
• Preparing 1099 Payroll and Direct Deposit entries, I will verify the time sheets entry, project
Code, job task number, invoice amount and payment information.
• I will check the credit and debit transaction for each general ledger entry so the balance can be
recorded correctly. Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files for
• I will create the vendor card, enter the purchase invoice, review the Job code, verify the
Payments for each travel Vouchers and advances amounts for PEO Weekly.
• Reconciling General Ledger transactions using Microsoft Excel sheet to check the balance sheet
• Assisting with Accounts Receivables - reconciliation with bank accounts research and resolve
account discrepancies, investigates questionable data as assigned.
• Assisting with maintaining check register and updated the vendor payment in Microsoft
• I will assisting with expense tracking by each invoice payment and reconciliation and
Outstanding by Agency for Resources.
• Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Maintains accounting Ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
JUNIOR TESTER KRG TECHNOLOGIES, INC. MAY 2017 TO JULY 2017
• Analyzing project objectives to understand the scope of the developed products or systems
• Evaluating performance, efficiency and security levels of software products
• Outlining quality parameters after consultation with clients and developers
• Translating results in terms of metrics and making comparisons with the expected figures
• Submitting final draft of test reports with the project leader and awaiting their feedback
• Carrying out unit testing and automation testing for the system
TESTER MINDSMAPPED CONSULTANT MAY 2016 TO AUGUST 2016
• Supported senior testers in conducting QA and QC tests and in observing the results
• Monitored performance of products and documented results of testing process
• Participated in discussions and gave opinions about the product's performance
• Ensured accuracy and completeness in the test reports
• Tested web applications for broken links, URLs, stress test and performance test
• Developed strategies for tests and planning steps to be taken for performing tests
Westat (A Social Science Research Company): July 2015 – 2016
• Role: Data Collector (part time)
• Responsibilities: My role of duties is to interview persons by telephone for the purpose of the study and ask specific Questions, record answers in the Software called Voxco and CATI on the computer. Meet with Supervisor daily to submit the completed assignments, discuss progress, and review the data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy. I had to be prepared, sensitive and patient along with following all other professional interviewing techniques and rules of conduct.
Volunteer Experiences: (Years 2012 - 2014)
• USA Science Fair - Was in charge of coordinating activities for other volunteers, distributing
Program information and associated literature to visitors, tracking the movement, usage and
Safe-keeping of Science Fair equipment.
• Gaithersburg Book Fair -Helped the author to set up the bookstand at their assigned booths.
Operated cash register and helped with selling of books.
• Astronomy Night at National Mall - Helped Astronomers and Professors with setting up
their equipment. Distributing literature and guiding visitors. Collected survey feedback from
• Vibha Charity - Conducted Spelling contests and entered the data into Microsoft Excel sheet.
Operated the cash register at the food stand.
Parkland Magnet Middle School, MD - School Years (2013-2015):
I helped the Milestone project for the 7th grade Students on January 2014 in Ms. Sandell Class. Each
Students individually conference with their Project paper to make sure everything they written to
be checked. I volunteered with the 6th grade students in the Outdoor Educational Program on
October 2015 with Ms. Hood.
Dr. Sally K Ride Elementary School, MD – School Years (2011-2015):
Volunteered to help with administrative work that involved filing student records. Prepared and
filed practice test papers for fifth graders. Graded test papers. Helped the homeroom teachers, in
Scheduling and arranging parent teacher meetings, identifying good performing students for
recognition during weekly town hall meetings. Operated Cash register at Sally K. Ride Book Fair.
Helped the School Staff to coordinate Picture Day activities, by minding the schedules for each class
and managing students during the picture-taking event. Helped School staff with basic
trouble shooting of their work computers.
Ritchie Park Elementary School, MD – School Years (2008 and 2011):
Volunteered to help with administrative work that involved filing student records. Worked with the
Kids by helping to do the math problem by using the PowerPoint, conducting class tests and grading test results.
Organization: Hindustan Corporation Inc., (2000)
Role: Junior Functional / Manual Tester
• Assisted senior staff in designing and developing Functional testing procedures
• Performed scripting for testing manually
• Drafted and updated test plans for review to senior for functional testing
• Gathered testing data and performed peer review and analysis of the same
• Prepared data in support full Functional testing life cycle (Unit, Smoke, Integration, and User
Acceptance and Regression testing)
• Tested support activities as required under the instructions of senior Functional testers
Involved in development of system test plan using business and functional requirements
documents and testing tool
• Worked with various checks points (GUI checkpoints, Database checkpoints, Text checkpoints
and Bitmap checkpoints) to perform Regression testing.
• Prepare reports and test results after each release cycle for management and further test
Organization: Ramco System Limited (1999)
Role: Help Desktop Support
• Installing, upgrading, migrating and deploying Windows, Configuring hardware and
Applications, network connectivity, access to resources
• Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows, Identifying cause and resolving
Desktop application and networking issues
• Managing and maintaining systems and supporting mobile users that run Windows client,
Identifying cause of and resolving security issues
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Manage Software Licenses, Installations, and Documentation
• Determine team training needs and oversee team development plan
• Manage accuracy and timeliness of resource time reporting
• Track asset inventory, warranty and license information and update the asset management
• Receive and respond to IT support requests in a timely manner; following set procedures for
Logging, reporting, and monitoring the desktop environment set.
Bachelor of Science(B.Sc. Mathematics) June 1997 Govt. Arts College for Women
, Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Master of Science (Operation Research & Computer Application) June 1999- Unfinished two Papers REC, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level May 2017 British Computer Society (BCS)-
Associate Member in BCS
Accounting Fundamentals Certificate #11455897 Corporate Finance Institute April 2018
Trained as QA/Software tester October 2016 Minds Mapping Consulting
Trained as Enterprise Desktop Support Technician October 2011 Montgomery College,
Information Technology Institute, Rockville, MD
Presently working at OST Inc., VA.
I am a Green Card Holder.