EMMA ROSE FERGUSON
Enthusiastic soon to be college alumni eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Very quick learner with a reliable and competitive nature. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the work force.
• Organized managerial style
• Highly dependable
• Motivated and competitive
• Excellent attention to detail
• Point of sale knowledge
• Relationship Development
• Team Builder
• Active Listener
Manager, 07/2017 to 07/2019
Fuzzy's Taco Shop – Kansas City, MO
• Stayed up to date on changing product and service options to provide top-notch support to customers and employees.
• Enforced and optimized internal policies to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands.
• Conferred with customers each day to maintain current understanding of needs and preferences, resolve issues and promote brand loyalty.
Bachelor of Science: Speech Pathology Language Hearing, Expected in 06/2020 University of Kansas - Lawrence KS
• National Member of NSSLHA
• 25 Clinical Speech Pathology hours
Bachelor of Science: Applied Behavioral Science, Expected in 06/2020 University of Kansas - Lawrence KS
• Member of Alpha Chi Omega, Phi Chapter
St. Thomas Aquinas High School Class of 2016
Over 150 community service hours including:
• Record breaking can food drive
• Volunteer at Little Sisters of the Poor Kansas City for 6+ years
• Dole Human Development Center volunteer for 3+ years
• Volunteer at The Willow Domestic Violence Center in Lawrence Kansas MEDICAL FIELD EXPERIENCE
• Shadowed a Physical Therapist at Athletico
• Shadowed Audiologist at Schiefelbusch Clinic
• Shadowed Speech Language Pathologist at Schiefelbusch Clinic
• Medical Mission work in Mexico