D A N N E L Y N B A N I A G O
Performance Tester with 9 years and 6 months of experience involved in creation of Test Plan/Approach, develop test scripts, report test results, monitor client and server metrics and track defects.
• Performance Testing experience (9 years and 6 months) in specialized tool such as Microfocus LoadRunner and ALM Performance Center.
• Report and discuss performance test results to client/stakeholders.
• Have a good understanding of performance testing concepts.
• Have a good communication and collaboration skills with developers, business analysts and project managers.
Accenture Inc (Aug 2011 – February 2020)
• Established self as a key-contributor and SME for Performance Testing.
• Provided technical support for projects through all phases of performance testing including: Test planning, Load Modeling, Script Designing, Execution, Reports Analysis.
• Conducted various types of performance tests using Microfocus Performance Center and performed troubleshooting and problem forecasting as needed. Assessed the application’s performance through focusing on KPI as stated in the Service Level Agreement set by the business.
• Gathered non-functional requirements to establish test approach.
• Developed and executed performance and load test scripts against UI applications.
• Performs troubleshooting and problem/performance issues forecasting as needed.
• Facilitated Performance Test bootcamps/trainings to improve resources’ technical capability.
• Expert on Primary Skill Microfocus Software – LoadRunner.
• Designs Load Script using HP Vugen protocols:
Web http/html, Webservices, AJAX Truclient.
• Defect tracking using Microfocus ALM Quality Center.
• Basic understanding of Dynatrace Monitoring tool.
• Basic creation of SQL queries for data mining.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING (BS-COE) from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (2005-2010).