● 2 years iOS experience, using XCode to develop a customer facing app
● 2 years of Java and XML Android experience, using Android Studio
● 3 years IT experience working on backend servers and networks SKILLS
DB: Firebase, MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
CSU Channel Islands, Camarillo, CA — BSc Computer Science, Minor in Mathematics, Minor in System Security
August 2018 - Present
Amazon Web Services — Certified Cloud Practitioner Expected June 2020
Groomer.io, Westlake Village, CA — iOS Software Engineering MARCH 2018 - PRESENT
● Deployed new app features utilizing Agile framework.
● Implemented fixes using Cocoa Touch, XCode,and Objective-C to develop and resolve issues in an existing iOS application.
● Created wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for future web applications. Freelance Web Developer, Los Angeles, CA — Web Developer February 2019 - Present
● Established Wordpress websites that clients could easily and independently update.
● Communicated with clients in order to establish needs, priorities, and goals.
SPY Optic, Carlsbad, CA — Summer Information Technology Intern May 2018 - August 2018
● Managed system users’ RFID codes, network access, and Microsoft accounts using Active Directory.
● Installed and administered VPNs on employee computers and taught them how to use it.
● Managed and repaired hardware such as wireless printers, routers, servers, and computers.
● Utilized Windows Powershell scripts to automate tasks and servers. Naimie’s Beauty Center, Valley Village, CA — Information Technology Specialist
February 2016 - February 2018
● Managed and created inventory for an e-commerce website with new products and photos.
● Used Magento and PHP scripts to maintain a bug-free and easy to use website.
● Used Counterpoint SQL and Active Directory to maintain databases of customers, products, and revenue.
● Set up and handled installation of new computers and point of sale locations, card readers, and sound systems.