firstname.lastname@example.org • 678-***-**** • linkedin.com/in/bobbywyatt • Williston, ND 58801
Versatile Georgia Tech Physics graduate with 7 years of experience in manufacturing including machine operation, data entry, and over 3 years of interdepartmental leadership; 3 years of laboratory experience in a variety of sciences, settings, and positions; 3 years of friendly and courteous customer service in large banquet environments; and 2 years of experience as a field engineer supervising the workflow of cementing crews in the world’s largest oilfield services company. Proven experience in research and group projects with an analytical perspective, displaying a record of suggesting strategies and approaches that lead to success. Dependable and organized team player who has the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
● Strongly analytical and a quick learner
● Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
● Leadership Experience and multi-tasking
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Lean Six Sigma; Python; Mathematica
● Exceptionally Interpersonal and Collaborative
● Team mindset or independent
● Time Management
● Manufacturing and Production experience
● Effective researcher
Field Engineer – Schlumberger October 2018 – April 2020
Supplied world-class cementing service to our clients’ wells on-site, while committing to our industry-leading standards in environmental and personal safety.
● Managed personnel and assets for field projects, with revenue of over $5 million
● Communicated with coordinators, management, and clients to establish and maintain continuity
● Created lasting relationships with internal crews, rig crews, company men, and superintendents
Banquet Event Server – DoubleTree August 2016 – August 2018
● Utilized excellent customer service ability to serve customers and anticipate their needs
● Facilitated and strategized with staff to resolve customer problems and kitchen concerns
Undergraduate Researcher – Georgia Tech May 2017 – May 2018
Examined closely different soft matter systems and their responses to applied forces, using a wide variety of techniques experimentally.
● Precisely laser-cut paper lattice structures to determine network destruction parameters
● Created 3D models of biofilm to determine internal network response when placed under stress
● Committed to meetings with suggestions to improve presentations and investigative approaches
Undergraduate Researcher – Georgia State January 2015 – May 2016
Examined the status of a number of galaxies in the galactic neighborhood to find abnormalities in their respective ultraviolet emission spectrum. Presented findings at numerous conferences.
● Extended the analysis into AGN by examining and collating data for 25 specific galaxies
● Assisted 10 new researchers in learning the process and helped to reduce the learning curve
Team Lead – YesVideo, Inc. August 2010 – December 2014
Outperformed production limits every week and earned promotions into shift lead positions on multiple shifts within the company.
● Monitored production processes, and oversaw daily safety, quality, and production of 20 employees
● Flexibility allowed for training 30+ employees across different departments
● Led the company in production, routinely attaining an additional 25% to daily goals
● Communicated constantly and effectively with team, management, and other shifts
Machine Operator – Ricoh Electronics November 2006 – March 2009
Learned each position on the floor within first 6 months and set a new standard for production quantity both on and off the machines, while keeping quality at a high level.
● Trained 15 new employees at starting position and as machine operators
● Operated consistently at 20% above target production, setting records on multiple machines
● Kept open channels of communication with superiors and coworkers for safety and production
BS in Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology August 2016 - May 2018
● Dean’s List: Fall 2017 – Spring 2018
AA in Applied Mathematics w/ Honors, Georgia State University August 2014 - May 2016
● Dean’s List 5 straight semesters: Spring 2015 – Summer 2016
● Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
● Member of Space Club