AKIN A. BADEJO
Professional, honest, and make ethical presentation to wide range of businesses as industry regulation changes and technology processing solutions expand daily. Passion for customer service excellence helps promote a high energy work climate that maximizes the potential of all associates.
1. Effective leadership and sales management skills and collaboration with DMs to develop action plans aimed at generating additional guest count, increase revenue, control expenses and maximize profits. Fully accountable for successful operations of a company-owned convenience retail business that included high volume deli, C-store, gasoline and car wash businesses.
2. Ensured the highest level of customer service and satisfaction that resulted in 100% sales increase within 9 months.
3. Executed aggressive marketing and sales strategies and plans associated with the new business start-up.
4. Market mentor to 5 store managers; provided leadership and coaching to 140 customer service representatives; recruited, trained and developed all personnel using ATS.
5. Ensured OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies were met to minimize health and safety hazards, unsafe behavior and worker’s compensation claims.
6. 100% Excellence Award Certificates for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Helios BP Inspections (standard for store operations).
Basic computer skills and applications (PDI, SSPS, CSP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point) relevant to business operations.
Data collection analysis and application to consumer needs.
“Akin Badejo, Field Manager of Split Second Store 4515 in Media, PA, understands the importance of customer service. Working at a site that has struggled in the past, Badejo has used customer service to return the store to a profitable location.” 1997 Retail Business Unit ‘Directions’ Excerpts, Amoco Corp.
Kangaroo Express- The Pantry Inc.
Store Sales Manage tr, August 2014
-Retail Grocery Store/ Gas station/Truck stop/ Food court/Convenience store.
Client Consultant, March-June 2014
-providing credit/debit/software/equipment solutions to small businesses (B2B).
Wayne Oil Company/ Ballpark Convenience Stores
Store Manager, 2010 – 2014 (4 yrs.)
-Retail Store/ Gas station
Strauss Auto Discount Store
Store Manager, 2008 – 2009 (1 yr.)
-Retail Auto Parts/Service station/Auto repairs.
ATC Petroleum Services
General Manager, 2006 – 2008 (2 yrs.)
-Retail store/ Gas station/ touchless car wash
Mobil Oil Corp./ Circle K Stores
Store Manager, 1999 - 2006; 2009 - 2010 (8 yrs.)
-Retail store/ Gas station/ car wash
AMOCO Corporation (Retail Business Unit)
Store Manager, 1994 – 1999 (5 yrs.)
Regis University, Business Development Certificate. (2003) Online MBA program.
Department of Management, The Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania,
The Wharton Business School, Department of Management, University of Pennsylvania Effective
University of Ibadan: Bachelor of Science (Psychology/Economics)
Master of Science (Industrial/Organizational Psychology)