Seeking For Graduate Trainee Engineer or Structural Design Engineer. To work in an organization, where innovation and excellence is the way of life, where my full potential will be explored and where I will get ample scope of development. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
• Passed ME (Structural Engineering) in Agni College of Technology (2017) with a CGPA of 8.00
• Passed BE (Civil Engineering) in Oxford Engineering College (2015) with a CGPA of 6.80
• Scored 850/1200 (70%) in HSC exam conducted by Tamilnadu State Board (2011).
• Scored 415/1200 (80%) in SSLC Exam Conducted by Tamilnadu State Board (2009). CORE ENGINEERING SKILLS:
• Good knowledge on Structural analysis and Design of RCC.
• Experience in STAAD Pro and ETABS.
• Strong Knowledge of Building Design, Detailing of Reinforcement in Slab, Beam and Column.
• Knowledge on Indian Codes IS456, IS875-Part 1, IS875-Part 3, IS1893-Part 1 and SP16. CREDENTIALS:
• Successfully completed the course on STAAD-PRO certified by GMS Construction.
• Successfully completed the course on AutoCADD& ETABS certified by CADD CENTRE. EXPERIENCE:
Organization: Venus Construction
Position: Civil Site Engineer
Duration: From July 2018 to November 2018
Project: Royapettah, Chennai at Tamilnadu, India
Preliminary study of drawings.
Estimating schedules of quantity item wise and quantum of Materials as per site requirement.
Preparation of bar bending schedule for Reinforcement steel of the work.
Supervision of reinforcement steel & shuttering works and technical assistance to sub-contractors of the same.
Quantity Calculation for all Civil items and material purchase.
Site Execution works as per quality assurance plan & Method of statement.
Preparing Client Payments & Sub Contractors Payments.
Planning, scheduling & monitoring of work.
Preparation of Daily Progress Report Submitting to the Client and HO.
Attending weekly meetings.
Documentation works for Quality checking, billing and daily activity work and Labour reports.
Basic knowledge about planning.
Organization: Bloom Construction
Position: Design Engineer
Duration: From Feb 2017 to June 2018
Project : Chennai at Tamilnadu, India
• Drawing 2D Plan, Elevation and side view of RCC Structures in Auto CADD Software.
• Modelling, Analysis and Design the G+3 RCC Structures According to Indian Codes in STAAD PRO Software.
• Modelling, Analysis and Design the Indoor Play Ground Steel Structures According to Indian Codes in STAAD PRO Software.
• Modelling, Analysis and Design the RCC Structures According to Indian Codes in ETABS Software.
• ICI FEST’14 won First Prize in the Silent Movie Event Topic on ‘I AM A CIVIL ENGINEER’ conducted by GAT Engineering College, Bangalore.
• ICI FEST’14 won First Prize in the short film Event Topic on ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR ICI FEST14’ conducted by GAT Engineering College, Bangalore.
• ICI FEST’13 won First Prize in the short film Event on Topic ‘SAFETY IN CONSTRUCTION’ conducted at SRM University, Chennai.
• A quick learner and a smart worker.
• Ability to deal with people and handle the assignment with care and ease.
• High level commitment and initiative to complete the assigned task. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Father name : C.Thennarasu
Mother name : T.Thayalajothi
Date of birth : 29-05-1994
Gender : Male
Age : 24
Marital status : Single
Passport Number: S1546637
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Date: Yours Sincerely,
Place: Chennai. T.Aseng.
HERE, I HAVE ATTACHED STAAD PRO PROJECT PHOTOS: