*** ******** *****, *** *********, CA 94132 Phone: 415-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surajmondem Portfolio: https://mondemsuraj.com GitHub: https://github.com/SurajMondem
Bachelor of Computer Science San Francisco State University, USA [Aug 2020(Expected)]
• GPA – 3.6, Dean’s List (4 semesters)
• Relevant Coursework – Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Internet Application Design and Development, Programming Paradigms and Languages, Probability & Statistics. Bachelor of Computer Science Manipal University, India [Aug 2015 – Dec 2017]
• Relevant Coursework – Data Structures, Algorithms and Analysis, Computer Architecture, Database Management
• Transferred to San Francisco State University
Web Developer Intern InFI Development Company (4 months) [Jan 2018 – May 2018] Developed Shopping Cart Feature for an E-Commerce Website. Worked in a team of 4 people following an Agile Working environment. Developed basic Website Structure Using React Components, HTML & CSS. Participated in peer review process.
• Tools Used: ReactJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, MySQL
Projects & Certifications
Corona Tracker Frontend React Project (1 week) [Mar 2020 – Mar 2020] Self-designed and developed the COVID-19 cases tracking website. Application updates real-time data using public RESTful APIs and uses SEO optimized tags for Google Analytics. the design uses a trendy Neomorphism, responsive, mobile-first approach, and strategy.
• Tools Used: MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Redux, HTML, CSS, ChartJS. E-Commerce Website Software Engineering project (3 months) [Sept 2019 – Dec 2019] Buy & Sell website focused particularly on school parameters. Worked in a global team of 7 students. developed a full WWW application ‘Gator Trader’ using modern teamwork, Software Engineering processes, and tools. My role was Backend lead of the project where I designed and developed a MySQL database with maintaining proper Integration with Frontend.
• Tools Used: Java, Apache server, Postman.
Algorithms: Design and Analysis Stanford Online [March 2020] Some Key Topics: asymptotic analysis, divide and conquer algorithms, graph search, heaps, search trees, and hash tables. Java Certification Oracle Certified Associate [July 2018] Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
● Backend languages: Java, NodeJS, ExpressJS.
● Problem Solving Skills
● Database languages: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
● Spoken languages: English, Hindi, Telugu.
● Tools: Git, AWS, Heroku, Slack, Trello, GCP.
● Methodologies: Agile, Scrum.
● Director of Photography for testimonial videos for Office of International Programs (OIP), SF State
● 1st in Chess Competition held at Annual Sports Meet 2017, Manipal University ICAS, India
● Event Manager for Manipal University Cultural Event UTSAV 2016, Manipal University, India