NOAH A. SYLWESTER
Cell: 503-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Aloha, OR 97003
Github: https://github.com/NoahSylwester Portfolio: https://noahsylwester.github.io/Portfolio/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/noah-sylwester-8536b6141/ Summary
Front-End Web Developer with a background in applied physics that powers strong problem-solving skills. Innovative, collaborative, and skilled at conflict resolution. Technical Skills
https://expo.io/@noahsylwester/StumpAround https://github.com/NoahSylwester/StumpAroundAPI https://github.com/NoahSylwester/StumpAroundClient
● Developed entire frontend, most backend routing, database management for a React Native social media MERN app providing outdoor PNW information to hikers and explorers.
● Used React Native, expo, express.js, mongoDB, mongoose, bcrypt. Readit
● Developed a full stack React app that queries the Google Books API and provides a platform for viewing and saving books.
Trilogy Education 2020
Learning Assistant and Substitute Teaching Assistant
Freelance Musician and Music Teacher
● Performed freelance classical oboe for Eugene churches and music organizations, led students aged 12-18 through general and oboe-specific to improve musical and cognitive skills. UO Advanced Projects Lab - Eugene, OR 2016-2017
● Recognized for collaborating with a small scientific team, improved methodology for observing sonoluminescence in different degassed fluid media.
Fullstack Web Development Bootcamp Certificate: University of Oregon, Portland 2020 Master of Music in Oboe Performance: University of Oregon, Eugene 2019 GPA 3.99
Bachelor of Music in Oboe Performance & Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics: University of Oregon, Eugene 2017 GPA 3.74