*/*, ************* *******, ***. Vihar Cinema,
Pratap Nagar Road, Vadodara-04.
To be associated with progressive organization that gives me scope to update my skills according to latest trends, especially in the area of Software Testing and be a part of the team that dynamically works towards the growth of organization. EDUCATION
2013 - 2016
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Work Done in College
I have worked on an android base Total Fitness application. Application (Total Fitness Application) was Fitness Guide for this sport’s fans. Total Fitness has many exercise & workouts for training at your gym at home & also some motivation videos are provided in the application also we have provided a database which contains all types of exercise & its information.
• I was responsible for project architecture design and database development.
• I was responsible for prepare design document for full system so end user able to understand.
• I was Responsible for developing user interface. Features:
• Provide information about exercises and workouts
• Admin able to upload training video/data and able to manage data from backend.
• Application user able to access all video from android application. SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Manual Testing Techniques
• Web Site Testing, Android Application Testing, iOS Application Testing
• UI Testing
• STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) process
• Design & Performance Testing- Apache JMeter.
• Bug Management & Tracking tool- Mantis, Jira.
• Functional and Automation tool: Selenium (IDE, RC, Overview of Web Driver).
• Test Management Tool: Test Link.
• Online Mobile Testing (Application Crash Testing in Pcloudy )
• Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, Ubuntu. AREA OF INTEREST
• Software Testing.
• want to work at field due to excellent liaison and convincing skill.
• Testing application manually. Mobile application Testing.
• Automation Testing using Selenium IDE
• Having knowledge of - Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
• Functional Testing and Non-Functional Testing.
• SDLC, STLC, V-Model, Performance Testing, Defect Life Cycle.
• Mobile application Testing.
ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
• I have participated in the competition on C++.
• Apart from that I have attended the workshop i.e. Creative Web Designing.
• Furthermore, I have attended two days workshop of word camp Baroda.
• I have also learned one year hardware & networking course from Maa Durga institute.
Manual Tester Unicode Technology Baroda
From May, 2016 to July, 2016
Project Title: Compucrack
Compucrack application is a Web based ecommerce application developed for one of our clients at Australia. Compucrack application will be used for order the electronics devices from different stores for the specific region in Australia. User can buy any electronics products through online and get home delivery. Our application will help to manage as well as it will keep records of all categories of products, electronics stores, Orders and money Transaction for the product. It is very much helpful to customer to get advantage of good discount at Home by Online order. We can generate the reports also for daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• I was Responsible for Black Box Testing
• A step ahead of it I was Involved in Manual Testing of the Application.
• Moreover, I was Responsible for Functional Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing, analysing the test results and creating the bug Report.
• I had Interacted with developers, users and various members of my team to discuss and to resolve defects and their priorities.
• I had Participated in peer reviews of test cases. Software Tester Maxgen Technology Pvt. Ltd (Baroda) From October, 2016 to October, 2017
Software Tester Matrubharti Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Ahmedabad) From April, 2019 to till now