SUMMARY Diligent, results-oriented professional with a strong focus on customer relations and applying broad scope of technical knowledge and experience to provide innovative solutions. References available upon request.
EDUCATION Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX — Bachelor of Computer Science; Dec 2006 Minor in Management Information Systems
• AirShare (2019) – Wireless encrypted file sharing device that allowed users to send data to PC/Mac through Android or iOS App with no need for special software or cables.
• The Vault (2019) – Fingerprint scanning AES128 encrypted external hard drive that utilized TOMB encryption keys.
• Spark (2018) – Harmful EMF detection and alert system for commercial and residential use.
• Silent Case (2018) – Phone case utilizing software defined radios which would act as a wireless firewall stopping all unwanted traffic without the phone or the cell phone network provider being aware. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Languages: Java, C, C++, Swift, Python, Visual Basic, and SQL
• Proficient with Linux, Mac, and Windows
• Live and Broadcast mixing
• Fully Trained and proficient with Waves Plugins and all hardware audio processing
• Computer Hardware: All PC components,
Networking, and Mobile devices
• Audio Engineering: Room Acoustics, Analog and
Digital Consoles, System Processing, Full AVL
System Setup and Design
Technical Director / Audio Engineer Jan. 2017-Present Niceville, Florida
-Lead Audio/Video Technician for multi-site church, responsible for all technical requirements for weekend services on the Niceville campus.
-Design and provide a range of cost effective options for large-scale AVL installation and upgrade projects to site leadership. Work with and oversee contract teams to ensure projects are executed within approved schedule and budget.
-Maintain and repair all audio, video, and lighting systems on Niceville campus.
-Produce weekend services in our Niceville venue to include overseeing all transitions and ensuring all lighting, sound, media, and video elements are executed to the highest standards.
-Responsible for recruiting and training all technical volunteers in audio engineering through lecture-style courses and hands-on training. AREIS, LLC
Niceville, Florida June 2018- Nov 2018
-Lead developer on Extreme Temperature Alarm System (XTRAS) project. Proposed device used sensors to alert parents of children locked in hot cars using a device mounted inside the vehicle.
-Programmed back-end system of XTRAS device using C and C++ in a Linux environment.
-Utilized face tracking software with OpenCV to verify presence of occupants in vehicle.
-Worked with front end developer to integrate wireless systems monitoring via PC. Chi Alpha Campus Ministries
Missionary Associate: Audio/IT Specialist Aug. 2008-Dec. 2016 University of North Florida: Mar. 2016 - Dec 2016
Texas A&M Corpus Christi: Aug. 2013 - Mar. 2016
Sam Houston State University: Aug. 2008 - May 2013
-Setup and maintain Networks and Computer related equipment for 10-100 staff.
-Run all audio, video, and lighting systems for weekly campus events consisting of 100- 1000 students
-Setup websites and databases for events and on-campus games.
-Converted over several campus groups to cloud computing solutions, utilizing forms and online spreadsheets.
-Setup and commissioned several turn-key audio systems, that were way ahead of their time, even surprising the manufacturers but solved the specific needs of the group.
-Setup and installed low cost custom mesh networks designed to stream video from one location to another.
-Responsible for setup and tear-down of all technical equipment for events.
-Teach A/V training courses to train student volunteers with little to no technical experience in all areas of production.
-Write, edit, take photos and video for monthly newsletters.
-Started and managed student-led designated driving group Kat-Kab, that is still going today at SHSU.