IT Technical Director
Enterprise Architecture ● Strategic Planning ● Technology Direction ● Design/Delivery & Implementation Comprehensive experience on directing talented teams to create and deploy cutting edge technologies to streamline processes, increase productivity, customer engagement, customer loyalty, and revenue streams with a powerful blend of technology vision and business acumen results in consistent development of powerful business strategies supported by cost-effective, high-performance IT infrastructures and applications. Broad expertise in IT, network, and telecommunications architecture, full project life cycle management and client/vendor relationship management.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
● Recruited and retained top IT developers, DevOps, Project Managers, Business Analyst, UX/I & QA engineers.
● Strong technical knowledge and experience in leading programmers & developers..
● Increase development productivity and on time deliveries using SCRUM Agile Software practices.
● Establish corporate wide enterprise IT structure for marketing, acquisition and delivery department.
● End to end process redesign by transforming manual processes into digital platforms for both customer and business perspective.
● Deployed corporate wide enterprise grade pbx VOIP telecommunication systems.
● Cut company IT expenses and save $50,000.00/month through accounts auditing and vendor re-negotiation.
● Played a key role in positioning the company as the nations #1 firm in their industry.
● Played a significant front-line role in business development by deploying Business Intelligence platform.
● Lead the planning and execution of Business Continuity Plan during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Think Support Services Inc., Ayala Avenue, Makati PH Technical Director January 2017 - Present
Directed technical teams in delivering numerous projects and deliverables including sales CRM systems, customer delivery software, customer mobile application, customer web portals, and high traffic company websites in a fast-paced environment.
● Automated and digitized the company's streamline billing process which resulted in an increase of the company's day to day payment collection.
● Successfully designed and developed all system phases, from hardware selection to system architecture to design/coding of initial code modules.
● Participates in senior leadership meetings representing the technology perspective.
● Created a new strategic technology roadmap for the company.
● Oversaw development and implementation of numerous custom interactive marketing and acquisition management solutions for the company.
● Designed and implemented corporate IT infrastructure, including networking, VOIP PBX systems, custom-developed Intranet portal, database systems, and data warehouse, scalable to accommodate rapid growth of the company. (From 50 to 600 headcount in just 2 years).
● Ensured solid data security and data residency of company client’s data in compliance to their country’s cyber security law.
● Leading all aspects of business analysis, development, QA, documentation, and delivery.
● Hired, managed, and motivated team of engineers, DevOps, UX/UX, Analyst, QA & Agile Project Managers.
MakeITSolutions, Baguio City PH
Chief Software Architect July 2015 - January 2017 Responsible for providing top level architectural direction and governance that strikes the balance between directing technical decisions towards alignment but not imposing restrictive unchanging standards on the development team.
● Leading and encouraging a positive software development culture.
● Frequently get into the code to help design, implement, and troubleshoot in critical areas.
● Prototype new software designs, tools, and product features.
● Recommend appropriate technologies to support product design and development activities.
● Participate in design/code reviews.
● Anticipated problem areas and provided corrective actions.
● Proposed new software design ideas to improve product scalability and reliability.
● Enforced agile governance processes for product development activities.
● Prepared architecture reports and metrics for management review.
● Manage company’s AWS services.
Corporate Keys Australia, Melbourne Victoria AU
Head Programmer February 2013 - June 2015
Handcrafted the company's web based hotel reservation applications and dashboard for strategic adwords management.
● Responsible for leading, developing,& motivating a team of programmers as well as collaboration with the other teams on the project.
● Coach and guide the development of the team members;
● Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas;
● Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management;
● Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project;
● Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives; MakeApps - Oxydo MMS, Baguio City PH
Senior API Integrations Engineer & Data Architect October 2012 - Feb 2013 Design, develop, implement, oversee, and adapt APIs - application programming interfaces - for a number of mobile applications.
● Responsible for designing database schema to be consumed by the REST APIs.
● Writing unit test to ensure the quality of the code being delivered.
● Build and setup continuous integration platforms for staging and production. BCWebLab - Baguio City PH
Programmer May 2009 - September 2012
Product engineer of multiple web based SaSS platforms. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of the Cordilleras
Baguio City, Philippines