Toronto, Ontario 647-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/poojapatel934 Portfolio: aquiladesign.ca
Highly motivated, innovative and seasoned Graphic Designer offering over 5 years of extensive background in all facets of Graphic Design, Project Management, Digital Media, Support and collaboration within fast-paced and diversified environments. Successfully designed and managed multiple designs projects producing collateral in various formats of print, digital and video. Area of expertise
• Print and Digital
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Project Management
• UX/UI Principles
• Direct and Email
• Vendor Management
• Relationship Building
Habitat for Humanity GTA 2018 – 2020
• Managed and worked on various 3rd party stakeholders like Rogers, TTC, Raptors, LCBO, Lowes, Pattison, Toronto Star, Canadian Tire and Mayor Tory's office.
• Developed, established and maintained Habitat GTA’s identity through consistent creative and best practices of design including print, digital, signage and video production; to maintain brand consistency and support the rebrand.
• Managed Habitat GTA's brand identity and worked with six internal departments to support the design and creative projects. Habitat GTA works in 3 major areas, i.e. Toronto, Brampton and Caledon.
• Developed branded communication assets to increase audience reach, improve social media engagement and generate new leads.
• Designed collateral for print and online - direct mail, event signage, brochures, flyers, newsletter, web banners, video and social media which supported branding and increased community donation and funding.
• Supported digital ad campaigns, SEO tactics, optimized online campaigns through Google AdWords, Facebook ads to increase donor reach, generate brand awareness that brings in – volunteers, potential homeowners and sponsorships.
• Developed Creative Briefs to allow for consistent messaging, understanding of budget, deadlines, timelines, roles and responsibilities in order to facilitate smooth workflow.
• Collaborated and consulted the Senior Manager, Marketing to problem-solving alternative design solutions and website updates or developments as needed. Kids Help Phone 2016 – 2017
Jr. Web Designer
• Was an integral member of the creative team in the Rebrand project. Worked with the Sr. Web Designer, and an external creative agency in the User experience, Design and Development of the new Kids Help Phone website.
• Created bilingual design assets, including interactive tools, social media, presentations, and internal facing communications.
• Supported the website rebrand, managed the creation of design assets (mockups, user experience tools, infographics, etc.).
Pooja Patel 2
• Responsible for UX Design documentation and planning, which included persona development, user journey, user task flows, wireframes and prototypes.
• Ensured that all deliverables are provided on time, within the specifications of the project
• Drawed up detailed website specifications like the brand guidelines, core goals and values to provide direction to the company’s vision.
• Designed sample page layouts, including text size and colours in WordPress to standardize design and user experience.
• Designed the website's visual imagery and ensured it was in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client.
• Proofreading content and making changes where necessary.
• Editing content, debugging code, testing and re-designing web pages. Volunteer
Volunteer Photographer, Habitat for Humanity GTA 2018 – Present Online Content Manager, Centennial College 2016
Education and Professional Development
Postgraduate, Interactive Media Management, 2017 Centennial College, Toronto Master's, Communication Design, 2015 DAIICT, India Bachelor's. Computer Applications, 2013 CPICA, India AODA certified, 2018
RGD Certification, In progress (Portfolio review pending) Interests