Guillermo J Rodríguez
832-***-**** – email@example.com
Houston Community College 08/2017 - 05/2019
Degree: Associate of Applied Science
• Major: Computer Systems Networking – Cyber Security
• GPA: 3.86 out of 4.00
• Graduated with Highest Honors
• MS Office
• Time Management and Communication
• Network Troubleshooting, VPN
• Active Directory
• Experience working with C-Level
• Windows Server
• Experience in Penetration Testing
• Spanish: conversational and writing
• Windows ATP
• Ticketing Systems
• PC Hardware
Brenntag Latin America 10/2019 – 03/2020
It Support Analyst
• Provide assistance and technical support to over 500 customers in 13 countries, remotely and face-to-face, by troubleshooting and resolving complex hardware and software related issues.
• Proactively install, upgrade, and configure hardware and software components to ensure usability, minimizing interruptions in the customers' ability to carry out critical business activities.
• Install and upgrade anti-virus software and perform tests and evaluations on new software and hardware to ensure security at the user level.
• Analyze and report phishing emails to the Regional Cyber Security Officer.
• Utilize scripts to automate daily technical tasks for time efficiency.
• Repair and/or replace damaged hardware.
• Establish network access protocols, trough Active Directory, to enable new and/or existing customers to gain local or remote access to the company’s internal network.
• Review, validate, and input technical documentation for common problems in the resolution database.
• Train customers on new and existing applications that will improve their daily business operations.
Houston Community College 08/2018 – 05/2019
Student Mentor/Computer Lab Assistant
• Connect students with important Houston Community College resources, services, and programs.
• Act as an on-site resource to individual students and groups accessing computer technology and help them familiarize with 3-D printing software.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose basic problems with computer and 3-D printing equipment and perform minor maintenance and repair on equipment, as necessary. HH Gregg 09/2016 – 11/2016
• Processed regular and defective merchandise, often, with the help of specialized machinery.
• Resolved complex issues with incomplete orders and out of stock items by arranging pick-ups and deliveries from other warehouses.
• Ensured proper organization of the warehouse by arranging merchandise in their corresponding area.
Murphy USA 01/2013 – 01/2014
• Assisted customers with retail purchases and fuel transactions while operating a cash register.
• Provided a supportive and enjoyable atmosphere for customers and employees alike, increasing customer satisfaction by 20%.
• Increased sales by roughly 18% in the first month by upselling the newest products and implementing new sales strategies, and won several store sales contests by maximizing sales. AWARDS & ACTIVITIES
• President’s List Academic Honor Spring 2017
• Dean’s List Academic Honor 2016 - 2018
• Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars 2018 – Present