Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 916-***-****
To obtain a full-time position within the Electrical Engineering department allowing me to utilize my education while gaining valuable work experience in a competitive team-oriented environment with a growth opportunity in Power, Circuit Design, Microwave And Wireless Design, and Semiconductor. EDUCATION
University Of California, Los Angeles, CA (UCLA) 09/2017 – 03/2020 Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, with Technician Breadth (minor) in management and finance. Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA 2014 –05/2017 Transfer to 4 Year University to Get a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, with Technician Breadth (minor) in management.
Relevant Coursework: Power System Analysis, Microwave And Wireless Design, Logic Design, Circuit Analysis, Analog Circuits, Semiconductor Analysis, Signals and Systems, Feedback controls. RESEARCH
SMERC: UCLA Smart Grid Energy Research Center 12/2018-01/2020
- Working with professor Gadh on LADWP project “Electrification of Commercial E-buses for Large- scale Public Transportation Networks” where we studied all kinds of the batteries to come up with the best economical option for saving the energy from the grid during the peak time for depot and over-head charging for electric buses.
- Working on new chargers for electric vehicle, ISO 15118, mastering the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) communication interface. Which integrating an electric vehicle capable of bi-directional energy transfer into the energy management system of a smart home. WORK EXPERIENCE
Wireless Specialist, TouchDown Wireless, Pittsburg, CA 2014– 2017
- Troubleshooting software/hardware issues with smart phones and tablets and coming to conclusive resolutions in a timely manner.
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding all deadlines.
- Providing training, support, and direction for both new and existing employees Physics and Math Tutor, Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA 2014-2017 Tutored 20 to 30 students a week in physics and math. PROJECTS
Solar Team: is devoted to expanding the area of solar coverage at UCLA. to participate in rooftop solar installations, while continuing to promote the transition to a solar-powered future. Also, our team is working on building solar generator.
Chatter: is messaging system that sends instant text transmission over WLAN to another individual. The source code of the project is written in Swift and uses the platform Firebase to host its server. Electric Car: individual project made in my garage supplied with a Nano board controlled with a code I wrote, and supplied with LED lights.
Micromouse: as IEEE member, working currently on micromouse project which is a small robot mouse solve a 16x16 maze.
Programming Languages: C, C++, learning python.
Software Application: Matlab, ASD, Power World, VHDL Circuit Design, LabView. Activities: IEEE member, Renewable Energy Association member, Soccer, Community Volunteering.