Broomfield, CO 80021
SimPRO Software, Broomfield CO — Network Engineer
April 2018 - April 2020
● Started at simPRO as an IT Support Administrator for my first year at the company, after that first year I was promoted.
● Worked and maintained a global cloud made up of UNIX & Linux machines with a team of six other engineers.
● Experience with Postgresql, AWS, and Unison due to all of our client databases/server data clusters being managed by those systems.
Aim Financial Group, Pasadena CA — System Administrator July 2014 - April 2018
● Maintained computer systems, servers, and developing scripting software that will help automate day to day operations.
● Administered two servers one physical the other virtual.
● Member of a team of three, that monitored, maintained, and updated company systems.
Synaptic Industries LLP, Colorado — Security Administrator January 2014 - May 2014
● Consultant for Computer Security, Pen Testing, and Network Security. Helped create the main test Linux server.
● Worked with a team of five, developing secure tools, automating systems, and testing company assets for flaws in security. EDUCATION
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
— Bachelors of Science, Computer Science
August 2013 - Present
Actively pursuing my bachelors degree, expected to graduate within one year.
Analytical problem solving
Managing multiple projects in
deadline driven environments
Eagle Scout On August 14th,
2013 I achieved the highest
rank in the BSA with Troop 1
C++, C, Java, Bash, C#,
Python, & Perl
+61 (436) 943-110