Santa Clara, CA 408-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
AutoX, Operations Manager 09/2017 – 03/2020 San Jose, CA Project Management - Autonomous Food Delivery Launch
● Launched the Bay Area’s first autonomous food delivery service in 2 months.
● Trained and managed 1 Marketing Ops who negotiated commission % with 25+ restaurant partners.
● Oversaw all marketing efforts and metrics analysis (SQL, Excel) to increase the number of orders. Consistently achieved a positive WoW%.
● Supervised daily operations to ensure an SLA of 45 mins per delivery.
● Collaborated with the app team and AI team to perfect the UX/UI of internal and customer-facing apps by testing the apps and requesting necessary features that increase efficiency in flow of operations. Data Analysis
● Analyzed Robotaxi ride data using Python for weekly reports.
● Queried delivery order data using SQL and Excel/Google Sheets to drive data-driven business decisions that increase customer base and revenue and decrease churn. Google Express ( via Adecco ), Operations Analyst 09/2015 – 09/2017 SAN JOSE, CA Project Management
● In 1.5 months, revamped SOPs that determine how the transportation team will efficiently resolve all logistical issues across all 15 U.S. markets, decreasing overhead count from 15 to 4 and saving
$450,000/year. Promoted to junior lead within 6 months. Data Analysis
● Analyzed daily performance metrics from 6 courier companies and 15 U.S. markets using SQL to identify strategic opportunities that improve on-time % and enhance customer satisfaction.
● Utilized Google Data Studio to create 20+ tables and charts for weekly model reporting that automatically sort, track, and diagnose on-time performance issues by vendor and market. Communication & Strategy
● Cross-departmental collaboration with Engineering, Merchant, Courier, and Customer Service teams to ensure the on-time delivery of 100K+ parcels/week and roll-out new automated features. TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
University of California, Davis
BA in Japanese, Minor in Clinical Nutrition 2015
Departmental Citation ( distinguished achievement ) Dean’s List First-Year Scholar Silver Community Service Award Bronze Community Service Award