CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – GPA 3.21, MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY, BOZEMAN, MT
• Expected graduation May 2020
• Undergraduate Research Fall 2019 – Montana Climate Solutions
• Capstone – Research and Next Phase Design of Breast Cancer Immunotherapy Production via Merck Pharmaceuticals
• Scholarships: Victor R Thayer Memorial Scholarship, William Walter Anderson Memorial Scholarship, Montana State University Achievement Award AUGUST 2013 – JUNE 2016
GRADUATED, HILLCREST HIGH SCHOOL, MIDVALE, UT – FINAL GPA 3.94
• National Honors Society
MAY 2019 – AUGUST 2019
ENGINEERING INTERN, ELECTRICAL CONSULTANTS INC.
• Traveled to various job sites across including sites processing plants and assisted in surveying for transmission lines.
• Worked with engineers and project managers to review objectives and documents.
• Prepared, set up up, and ran the equipment necessary for the projects with a licensed land surveyor.
AUGUST 2017 – MAY 2019
RESIDENT ADVISOR, MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE LIFE
• Worked on closely on teams to present a strong and unified image across campus.
• Mediated conflict throughout the floor community as well as the residence hall.
• Worked in the housing office as a Housing Ambassador and completed administrative tasks such as email responses, phone calls, and housing tours. OCTOBER 2016 – AUGUST 2018
DESK CLERK, MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE LIFE
• Ensured building security for over 600 students.
• Completed administrative tasks such as mail processing, key inventory, and acted as a liaison between student requests and housing administration.
• American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AICHE) Member
• National Residence Hall Honorary
Bagpiper 2008- Present (band member of the Salt Lake Scots Pipe Band)
• Participating in band performances and band
• solo competitor around the US
firstname.lastname@example.org · 801-***-****
• Todd Osborn – Licensed Land Surveyor, Electrical Consultants Inc: 801-***-****
• Stephanie Wettstein – Former Professor, Montana State University: 406-***-****
• Casey Clark – Former Professor, Montana State University: 406-***-****