linkedin.com/in/hasangithathsarani, medium.com/@hasangi WORK EXPERIENCE
Calcey Technologies (PVT) Ltd Colombo, Sri Lanka
Senior Software Engineer March 2019 – March 2020
Technologies: .NET Core, C#, ReactJS, SSIS, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
● Developed backends on REST and .NET Core covering the full life cycle of the software development.
● Provided production support on both back-end (.NET Core) and front-end (React JS). Product: https://www.freshfitnessfood.com/
● Worked on performance improvement of a 13 years old system by introducing an archiving solution for unwanted data which improved the performance by 13% and redesigning the architecture of a solution using cloud based technologies.
● Designed and automated an ETL system to migrate data from a MySQL production DB used by a client to a new PostgreSQL product DB which used different schemas using SSIS as the client moved to a new system.
● Carried out research projects based on ML concepts using R and Python and Weka tool-kit Alofa TechLabs Colombo, Sri Lanka
Lead Application Developer (Part-Time) May 2019 – December 2019 Technologies: React-Native, Urban-Airship
● Worked on mobile application development using React-Native, Urban Airship and REST. Product: https://koopicafe.com/
● Deployment of the app to Play-Store and apple store. AdroitLogic Lanka (PVT) Ltd Colombo, Sri Lanka
Senior Software Engineer February 2018 – February 2019 Software Engineer April 2017 – February 2018
Technologies: Java, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, React-Native, MySQL, Firebase
● Worked as the project owner and the Lead Developer of a mobile application using React-Native, Firebase, Realtime database, Pub/Sub.
● Pitched the mobile application developed by the company to investors to find seed round funding and was involved in creating necessary materials for pitching.
● Worked on a system migration from NetSuite to Act-On based on AdroitLogic UltraStudio.
● Developed a monitoring dashboard for ESB and customized according to client requirements..
● Provided production support for AdroitLogic IPS.
● Implemented connectors such as Twitter, Twilio, EJB2 and JAXB Feature for AdroitLogic Project-X EDUCATION
University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering March 2013 – April 2017 PUBLICATIONS
Question Answering system for the travel domain
Engineering Research Conference (MERCon), 2017
This publication refers to the Context-Aware Dialogue System for Travel Domain Project. Publication URL: https://doi.org/10.1109/MERCon.2017.7980526