firstname.lastname@example.org TWITTER HANDLE +966********* LINKEDIN URL
SABIC Certified HSE
Officer with 1 years of
and 4 years of experience
in Oil & Gas Industries in
India. Total 5 years
Petrochemicals and Oil &
• Knowledge of SABIC
• Work place inspection
• Reporting skills
• Problem solving
• Power of persuasion\
• Organized mind
• MS Office
• First-aid methods and
• Independent worker
• Eye for detail
• Committed to
NAVEEN KUMAR TIPPANA
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER email@example.com
SAFETY OFFICER • AL – YAMAMA COMPANY FOR TRADING & CONTRACTING • SAUDI ARABIA •FEBRUARY 2019 – PRESENT
• To advise on health and safety issues implementation to the site management, supervisors and health and safety manager.
• To carry out daily inspection of plant and premises in order to highlight the issues that require urgent attention and can lead to accidents at workplace.
• To carry out health and safety audits for effective implementation of health and safety management system.
• To carry out health and safety trainings.
• To carry out induction trainings for the workers/visitors coming at the workplace.
• To carry out safety surveys and safety tours in coordination with health and safety manager and top management.
• To keep record of accident, incident and near miss and other health and safety records.
• To monitor the welfare facilities provided to the employees and provide recommendations for improvement.
• To notify company and legal/regulatory authorities about the accidents/dangerous occurrences in the workplace.
• To notify the supervisors about any changes in the applicable health and safety legislation so that the supervisor can implement the same within his group of employees.
• To play his role in implementing health and safety policy, procedures within the company.
• To prepare health and safety reports for the company on monthly, weekly basis according to the requirement. Classification: Internal Use
SAFETY OFFICER • SUNITHA ENGINEERS (OIL REFINERY PROJECT), INDIA.
• JANUARY 2018 – JANUARY 2019
• Confirmed that risk controls implemented for all construction projects.
• Coordinated with construction managers to identify and resolve various safety issues.
• Filled out required documentation following any on-site safety incidents or accidents.
• Prepare required safety reports summarizing all on-site inspections.
• Verified that workers were properly outfitted proper PPE EXPERIENCE
HSE OFFICER • RAREFIELD ENGINEERS PVT.LTD., DUBAI
NOVEMBER 2017 - DECEMBER 2017 (SHUTDOWN)
• Conducting toolbox meeting
• Monitoring all maintenance activities
• Conducting permit audit
SAFETY OFFICER • EASTERN ENGINEERING WORKS., OIL REFINERY PROJECT.,INDIA. • SEPTEMBER 2014 – OCTOBER 2017
• Managing the Safety Devices.
• Conducting the Emergency Evacuation Process.
• Implementing the Safety Process and Documentation. Classification: Internal Use
“I declare that above given particulars of mine are truly correct in best of my knowledge. Thanks for through my data”
• Coordination with the Technical Regarding Safety.
• Risk Assessment Preparation.
• Accident and Incident Management.
• Coordinating with the Mock Drill .
• Preparing the Aspect & Impact Reports .
• Preparing the Safety Check list.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering
• Advanced Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Engineering
• IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health)
• HSE Rig Pass
• NEBOSH-IGC (Level 1 & 3 completed)
• SABIC Certified Safety Officer
Name : Naveen Kumar Tippana
Father’s Name : Maheswara Rao T
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 30/04/1993
Religion : Hindu
Marital Status : Single
Country : Indian
Language Known : Telugu, Hindi & English
Passport Number : M 2867518
Place of Issue : Vishakhapatnam (A.P), India
Date of Expiry : 19-10-2024
Contact Number : +966**********
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Classification: Internal Use
(NAVEEN KUMAR TIPPANA)