573-***-**** ● https://www.linkedin.com/in/lkhamalyan ● email@example.com
Recent graduate with strong knowledge in software development fundamentals, proven creative skills, and experience working in both team and self-directed setting. SKILLS
● C++, Python
● HTML, CSS
● Linux development environment
● Agile development
● Trilingual (Armenian, Russian)
● Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems October 2019 Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri
● Associate of Arts in General Mathematics May 2014 Moberly Area Community College, Moberly, Missouri
● Bachelor of Science in Microsystem Engineering May 2008 State Engineering University of Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia PERSONAL PROJECTS
● Set up a client-server (Linux) development environment utilizing SSH January 2020 encryption protocol, and configured the Linux environment to optimize performance and productivity.
● Utilized a Raspberry Pi to set up a router-level ad-blocker and configured December 2019 it for the entire LAN.
Library Technician August 2015 – January 2020
Throckmorton Library, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
● Surpassed normal duties by demonstrating leadership to design and implement two unprecedented learning programs at any military installation for children in Pre-K through sixth grade: STEM hands-on educational program and math πrates (Pirates) summer program with total attendance of 681 for years 2016 and 2018.
● Collaborated successfully with colleagues to develop and execute a variety of programs and services for the military community which resulted in over 1,400 patron visits with a 98% satisfaction feedback for the year of 2018.
● Assisted customers at the circulation, reference, and reading advisory desks, helped with interlibrary loans and database services for up to 850 patrons a day. Recipient of the Bright Idea/ Super Saver award for the third quarter of 2019 Recipient of the Caught in the Act Going the Extra Mile award for the third quarter of 2017 Recipient of the Exceptional Employee of the Quarter award for the second quarter of 2016 Math and Science Tutor June 2012 – December 2014
Moberly Area Community College, Moberly, Missouri
Worked with a number of college students daily to help them with their studies and computer lab related issues on walk-in basis.
Accountant May 2011 - August 2011
Ucom Mobile Network Operator Company, Yerevan, Armenia Kept 100% accountability at all times for the payroll ledger of over 500 employees, and ensured all the necessary changes regarding employee’s salary adjustments and bonuses were implemented in timely manner.
Program Scheduler January 2009 – May 2011
“h2” Armenian Second TV Channel, Yerevan, Armenia
Assisted the office of program scheduling with responsibilities ranging from managing archives, adjusting advertisement timing, and endured that all media content is in compliance with the network policies