Steven “Brent” Dodson
*** ******* **. *** ****, OK 73644
· Seasoned construction foreman/supervisor with more than 18 years of experience in a fast-paced oilfield environment. Track record of achieving goals related to drilling/pad sites, road construction and other various infrastructure. Adept in motivating construction teams to produce high quality results. I am currently looking to further my career in construction management. Education
Canute High School Canute, OK
· Graduated 1994
Southwestern Oklahoma State University Weatherford, OK
· Attended, 54 credit hours received
· Safety oriented, problem solver, team player, strong interpersonal skills, proven leader, cost management minded, adaptive, project scheduling adept Work Experience
Greg Dodson Construction Inc. Canute, OK (current)
· Heavy Equipment Operator 2001-2010/Supervisor of Operations and Management 2010-current
o Responsible for supervising the daily activities related to construction of drilling/pad sites for drilling rig. Work with construction foreman (drilling) and land owner to establish agreeable drilling location/pad site for drilling rig. Evaluates the cost-efficient way to construct drilling/pad site and road construction for drilling rig. Supervise and coordinate employees, 3rd party contractors, etc. and monitor work progress and procedures to insure safe and cost-efficient operations.
TAW Construction Elk City, OK
· Heavy Equipment Operator 1999-2001
o Responsible for safe operation and maintenance of heavy equipment. Other responsibilities included, but were not limited to: site preparation, drilling site construction, and general construction duties.