ANZSCO Civil Engineer 233211
Competent Civil/Geotechnical Engineer with a knowledge of Pavement Design, Transport Engineering, Bridge Design, Foundation Engineering, Project Management, financial management, cost estimation, preventative scheduling and procurement. Currently looking for a full-time position of Civil/Geotechnical Engineer to implement my experience and academic knowledge into practice in a professional working environment enabling me as an engineer to grow and learn while meeting corporation’s goals.
Master of Engineering Master of
University of Technology Sydney
Academic Excellence Award
Platinum Accomplish Award
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
(ANZSCO Code 233211 Skills Level
• Bachelor Final Year Project - Estimating
Delays and Fuel Loss during waiting of
Vehicles in Hyderabad using VISSIM.
• Engineering Graduate Project - Application
of Ground Improvement Techniques in Road
Pavements in Coastal Regions
• Pavement Analysis Project - Subgrade
Stabilization using Chemical Agents.
• Challenges of Managing Mega Construction
Projects (MCP) in Pakistan
• Extensive experience in performing
Geotechnical in-situ and laboratory tests.
• Experience in conducting traffic studies and
devising transport management plans.
• Interpreting and designing Engineering
Courses & Electives
• Traffic & Transportation
• Problematic Soils and Ground Improvement
• Pavement Analysis & Design
• Advanced Project Management
Jan 2020 - Present
G.O Engineering Consultants, Cooma
• Design of residential complex, bridge
concepts and structural drawings using
• Prepare geotechnical reports.
• Supporting project manager in geotechnical &
traffic aspects, budget estimation and project
• Design of foundations and assess damage to
structures to provide ground improvements.
• Effectively apply engineering principles for
Dec 2018 - Feb 2019
Site Geotechnical Engineer
AA Associates, Karachi, Paistan
PTV PTVVISSIM VISSIM PPLLAAXXIISS
MS MSOffice Office MMiiccrroossttrraann
Primavera PrimaveraP6 P6
Interpersonal InterpersonalSkills Skills Problem ProblemSolving Solving Judgment Judgmentmaking & Decision making
MS MSProject Project
• Interpret the design and drawings of
underpass at a major intersection.
• Preparing geotechnical report of the area
and performing necessary in-situ tests.
• Effective use of PLAXIS for the analysis of
stability and slope analysis of the
• Assisting site engineer with Pile Load test
for the abutment of an interchange and
ensuring allowable settlement of test piles.
• Assisted project manager to monitor
progress of the project and plan the
timeline using Oracle Primavera P6 for
• Project management, problem-solving
experience was gained along with
leadership skills by negotiating and
managing different teams on site for
Jan 2016 - Jun 2016
M/S Rufi & Company, Karachi, Pakistan
• Preparing engineering drawings according
to project concept keeping focus on WHS,
preparing quantity estimates and
confirming specifications of engineering
services of local government.
• Preparing geotechnical investigation
reports of site inspections of existing and
new site to review design of foundations.
• Ensuring project completion with-in agreed
timelines with successful outcomes and
managing conflicting opinions by
coordinating subcontractor activities and
Jun 2014 - Jul 2014
Infrastructure Developement Intern
Osmani & Company Pvt, Karachi, Pakistan
• Preparing and reading engineering drawings
using AutoCAD and interpreting geometric
design of roads to ensure proper
implementation of design on site.
• Executed Modified Procter tests and other
in-situ tests and ensured compaction of
pavement layers according to standards
and undertaking other field-based works
such as road surveys.
• Analyzing and monitoring of urban
infrastructure development projects such
as wastewater management, storm-water
drains, utilities ducts and geometric design
of pavement and assisting in liquefaction
for ground improvement.
• Presentation and inter-personal and
networking skills developed and presented
the project report to the management for
completion of training.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
• Professional Engineer - Civil (Engineers Australia)
• International Academic Qualification (World
• Registered Engineer (Pakistan Engineering
Apr 2017 - Jan 2020
Retail Salesperson - 7-Eleven Stores
Jan 2018 - Dec 2018
Vice-President - UTS Pakistan Society
Jul 2017 - Feb 2018
Volunteer - UTS Peer Network
Sept 2017 - Jan 2018
Advanced Project Management Peer Tutor -
UTS Students’ Association Peer Tutoring.
Volunteer - Sydney Film Festival
Oct 2016 - Oct 2017
UTS Election Polling Clerk - UTS Students’
Available upon Request