*** **** **., ******, ** 80010
Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO B.S. Dec 2020 Major: Environmental Engineering Major GPA: 3.14
Awards: CO Space Grant Consortium Scholar, CO Scholar, Phi Theta Kapa Scholar Interest: Renewable/Alternative Energy, Sustainable Design, Remediation, Safety, Reuse, Recycle Community College of Aurora, Aurora, CO A.S. May 2017 GPA: 3.33
Newmont Artisanal Gold Mining Process Water Improvement for Miners in Colombia/Peru Jan 2020 – Present
• Senior Design project at CSM. The is goal to create a design that can be replicated and possibly sold to other mines.
CSM Department of Physics, Lab Assistant, Golden, CO Sep 2019 – Feb 2020
• Assisted in data analysis using Python to investigate how MAPBI3 and FAPBI3 perovskite films in solar cells degraded and reacted with the environment.
Linkan Engineering, Engineering Intern, Golden, CO Jun 2019 – Aug 2019
• Created safety and project plans. Collected, preserved, and prepared water samples collected at sites.
• Simulated and developed small scale passive treatment processes. Researched methods and applications to improve passive treatment processes.
• Assisted in the drafting of proposals through the use of excel graphs and tables. CSM Environmental Engineering Field Session, Golden, CO May 2019 – July 2019
• Collected standard water quality data (pH, TDS/TSS, ICP), evaluated habitat, and flowrate exercising proper PPE.
• Conducted jar testing, gravity filtration, and UV and O3 disinfection. Collect data for a membrane bioreactor. Rocky Mountain Reagents, Producer, Golden, CO May 2018 – Jan 2019
• Prepared chemicals and reagents for high-school laboratory experiments. This included accurately measuring, heat sealing, packaging, and transporting hazardous chemicals.
• Completed safety briefings and studied chemical MSDS to ensure proper handling and labeling of materials. Abided by strict confidentiality protocols to ensure customers and warehouse contents were safe. CSM Department of Chemical Engineering, Lab Assistant, Golden, CO Jan 2018 – May 2018
• Assisted with reading data associated with contaminants found in fracking water. EMPLOYMENT
CSM Financial Aid Office, Administrative Assistant, Golden, CO Aug 2017 – Present
• Assist students with questions regarding financial aid. Answer phone calls and respond to customer emails and complaints. Abide by student confidentiality agreements. CCA Student Success Center, Administrative Assistant, Aurora, CO Jan 2017 – May 2017
• Scheduled appointments between students and their advisors.
• Planned and hosted events, consisting of campus tours, and student success seminars. ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Laboratory: Knowledge of solid and hazardous waste management, safety measures, chemical preparation, titrations, documentation, sample preparation.
Computer: Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, RStudio, LCA, HEC-HMS Communication: Public speaking, technical writing. HOBBIES & INTERESTS