Adam M. Moidel
• Goal-oriented sales professional with successful experience in account development, account management, customer service, and relationship building.
• Business focused, objectives based, performance driven adaptive thought leader known for converting uncertainty into innovative and creative solutions that increase revenue, accelerate profit growth, expand market share and increase brand value.
• Skilled in strategic planning, opportunity identification, market risk analysis and contract negotiation.
• Experienced in developing and delivering effective, professional presentations to capture new business.
• Consistently exceed all sale goals, earning numerous company awards for sales goal achievements.
2019 to Present The Protection Bureau Richmond, VA Consistently ranked as one of the top system integrators in the nation and delivers sophisticated systems and quality service that surpasses industry standards and customer expectations. Account Representative
• Search for and development of new customers, utilizing both outside and inside sales activities.
• Deliver on key performance metrics to ensure value across functional, economical, and customer driven criteria.
• Identify, contact, qualify and close new business clients through outbound sales prospecting.
• Manage, grow and service existing accounts.
• Successfully manage the territory, and projected to be at 110% of 1st year sales goals. 2014 to 2019 Baby Fanatic Richmond, VA
Premier manufacturer of officially licensed NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and collegiate baby and toddler products. Account Executive
• Created new and recaptured dormant accounts through sales calls, quotes and closes.
• Manage, grow and service existing accounts across the United States
• Created new business partnerships - Kohls, Bonton, Shopko, Stage Stores
• Started/Developed new Drop Ship Program
• Work with NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and College stadiums
• Yearly Sales – 30% Growth year over year
2008 to 2014 Marketing Partners (Valpak/Reach) Richmond, VA A national leader in direct mail and digital marketing solutions. Marketing/Sales Consultant
• Identified, managed, grew and serviced new and existing accounts in a specified territory.
• Maintain relationships with and upgrade sales with current customers.
• Design and proof advertisements for customers.
• Territory sales growth from $0 - $285,000 since August of 2008
• 2008 Rising Star Award/2009 Rookie of the Year Award/2011 Sales Growth Award 2006 to 2008 Willow Oaks Country Club Richmond, VA Tennis Professional
• Provided private, semi-private and group lessons to players of all ages and ability.
• Organized/ran summer camps for all ages and abilities.
• Certified USPTR Professional/Sponsored by Wilson Racquet Sports 1999 to 2006 Raintree Swim & Racquet Club Richmond, VA Director of Tennis/Director of Virginia State Tournament
• Hiring and management of five (5) full time tennis professionals
• Certified USPTR Professional/Sponsored by Wilson Racquet Sports EDUCATION
Strayer University Richmond, VA
B.A. in Business Management
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Business-to-Business Sales
• Customer Base Expansion
• Profitable Sales Growth
• Product Training and Placement
• Trade Show Planning
• Brand Awareness / Development
• Prospecting / Cold Calling
• Sales Closings & Techniques