WINIFRED VANYOUNGA, CSM
Atlanta, GA *****
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
BSc. (Bachelor of Science), Texas Wesleyan University Fort Worth, Texas Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
An Enthusiastic and dedicated Management Professional offering five (5) + years as a Certified Scrum Master. Experience with top-notch abilities in facilitating all Scrum ceremonies, resolving complex problems, impediments and facilitating Product Owners meetings. A Committed servant leader with excellent conflict resolution skills, with a proven ability to motivate, guide, train, and coach team members to ensure results driven high quality deliverables are deployed.
Gwinnett County Public Schools Foundation Lawrenceville, GA 07/2017 - Present Senior Scrum Master
• Conduct daily scrum (Stand up), sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
• Implement SDLC which helped identified potential risks/issues such as escaped defects during various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which resulted in increased project output withstanding quality requirement
• Repeatedly helped the development team focus on the successful execution of many large projects despite serious time constraints.
• Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and led by powerful example.
• Participated in Refinement (Grooming) Day.
• Work with the Development team and Product Owner to maintain a prioritized and prepared backlog, plan upcoming Releases, and assist the team in drafting acceptance criteria and test plans
Inventive Health Inc. Raleigh North Carolina 01/2015 - 08/2017 Scrum Master
• Scheduled and facilitated Scrum ceremonies Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review and Spring Retrospective meetings.
• Applied agile methodology to shorten cycle time and achieve target margins.
• Built a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
• Used metrics such as velocity, burn down and burn up charts as well as qualitative metrics such as team self-assessments, to keep tabs on the progress of sprints to ensure a positive and predictable sprint outcome after each iteration.
• Work with stakeholders to accurately report progress, risks, successes, and failures of projects.
• Coach team for collaboration and continuous improvement, deployment and delivery. SunTrust Bank Inc Atlanta, GA 03/2010 - 12/2014
Sr. Project Manager
• Exceeded team goals and collaborated with staff members to implement customer service initiatives.
• Built partnerships with diverse internal teams and sales, finance and operations departments to streamline processes.
• Conferred with sales teams and team leaders to communicate targets, boost revenue and improve promotional strategies.
• Researched and corrected regular, advanced and long-standing customer concerns to promote company loyalty.
• Reviewed repeated issues within operations and business management to solve problems and improve company outcomes.
• Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
• Devised and published metrics to measure organization's success in delivering world class customer service.
• Consistently managed 30 to 42 person staff, effectively resolving issues, which resulted in top ranking out of 10 teams at SunTrust Bank.
• Aided senior leadership during executive decision-making processes and generated daily reports to recommend corrective actions and improvements.
• Assisted organization with transitioning from paper invoicing to IVR and point-of-sale systems, which resulted in overall efficiency.
• Supervised employees and assessed performances to determine training needs and define accurate plans for decreasing process lags.
Tools &Software: Jira, Rally, TFS, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft office Suite