MOHAMMAD NOMAN KHAN
Current Address: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Aspiring to be a leader in a growing organization and contribute towards building strong and performing teams that ensure sustenance in delivery and successes of the organization. Career Summary:
July 2018 to Present: Emirates Refining Company (An IFFCO Group) Sharjah, UAE Designation: Procurement Officer
Description: Emirates Refining Company An IFFCO Group, family-owned Oil & Fats Company based in Sharjah established in 1990 to produce refined edible Oil & Fats products .Launch of premium brands ‘Noor Oil’ & ‘Hayat’ vegetable oil
& Ghee. IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based innovative and integrated multi food products Group. The Group offers a wide range of food products. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase packaging & raw material, IMSC, IT Products & Services, Hard/Soft Oils from both local and overseas vendors.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing following up on purchase orders delivery and shipment schedule.
• Keeping detailed track of the inventory like Stock on hand, Purchase orders, and Back orders.
• Responsible for controlling the budget while purchasing the goods.
• Negotiating the prices for costs saving and get price compression at least from three vendors
• Making purchase order, BPA, IR’s, PR’s in ERP –Oracle
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirement and expectations.
• Coordinate with stores regarding their stock storage and placing orders accordingly.
• Handling suppliers payments via making payment requisitions and ensure timely payments to the vendors as per their payment terms & conditions.
• Handling all shipping documents and sending to logistics for clearance
• Follow up with the supplier for the shipments and ensuring the shipments are cleared from the supplier to warehouse and reducing the lead time.
• Ensuring that the damage and defective material in claimed from insurance or supplier.
• Evaluate vendor’s quotations to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specification required for the responsible location. July 2016- June 2018: Emirates Refining Company (An IFFCO Group) Sharjah, UAE Designation: Warehouse Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring overall warehouse operations of receipt, storage, inventory management, proper warehouse & logistics
• Supervision and monitoring of stocks in the warehouse. Ensuring accurate stock record through cycle count and daily stock level reports.
• Ensuring monthly stock reconciliation at warehouse.
• Keep track on stock ageing by maintaining the FIFO.
• Maintaining the warehouse management system for tracking of product serial numbers, location management, FIFO & stock accuracy.
• Managing on time deliveries to dealers & distributors for local as well as upcountry.
• Responsible to preparing and reporting of logistics, transportation and warehouse MIS on daily basis. Reporting of any discrepancy in the warehouse activities to the senior management.
• Managing stock returns management system and ensure proper and on-time accounting of returns. Also to take care of return logistics
• To ensure availability and tracking of PODs for all primary and secondary shipments. Maintain MIS reporting.
• Maintaining and tracking the provisional expenses for transportation. Perform other duties as necessary to meet company goals & objectives. Skills:
• Negotiation • Time Management • Professional Phone Atiquette
• Decision Making • Cost Control • Supply Chain Management
• Team Work • Proactive • MS Excel
Master's Degree (MBA) at: Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, India Completion Date: July2015-June 2017 Grade: 59.3%
Subjects: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Purchase management, Export Management, Economics, International Business, Marketing management, HR communication.
B.Tech (Civil Engineering) at: Jawaharlal Nehru technological University, Hyderabad, India
Completion Date: Sept 2009-May 2013 Grade: 68%
Subjects: Concreate technology, Transportation Engineering, Building material, Construction & Planning, Disaster management, Water Resources Engineering, Estimating & Coasting.
• Volunteered at Cheshire Home, charity home for physically challenged children & Orphans.
• Awards: The Spirit of ERCO Quarterly Award – 2016-2017 extraordinary Work & effort.
ERCO Drawing Competition: 1st Prize
The Spirit of ERCO Quarterly Award-2017-2018.
The Spirit of ERCO Quarterly Award-2018-2019.
• English (Fluent) • Hindi (Fluent) • Urdu (Fluent) • Arabic (Beginner) Personal Details:
Father’s Name: Mr. Naser Khan
Date of birth: 5th April 1991
Passport No: K-1746304
Visa Status: Employment (Sharjah) U.A.E.
Driving license: Applying For
Male status: Married
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief Date: / /