Anthony A. Eovine
Sugar Land, TX 77479
November 2012 to present – Cantex, The Crescent, Sugar Land, TX May 2010 to November 2012 - Rehabcare, Seven Acres Jewish Nursing Home, Houston, TX September 2008 to August 2009 – General Healthcare Resources Inc. Plymouth, MA (moved to Texas 8/09) September 2008 to August 2009 - Norton and Associates, Cohasset, MA March 2004 to August 2008 – Beaumont Rehabilitation, Westboro, MA June 2002 to March 2004 – Per Diem (see below)
January 1999 to June 2002, The Meadows, Rochdale, Massachusetts June 1997 to January 1999, Olympus Healthcare of Worcester, Worcester, MA
● Provide P.T. services to patients referred to the program under the supervision of an R.P.T.
● Assist the R.P.T. in the evaluation process.
● Participate in weekly meetings with R.P.T. and assist in identifying a problem list, short term goals, and treatment plans.
● Responsible for maintaining patient chart documentation
● Recommend and/or provide assistive devices, orthotics or other equipment and train patients, families and appropriate staff in the use or application of the devices.
● Involved with other team members in coordinating the total rehabilitative program of the patient including M.D., NSG, and social workers.
● Participate in safety program.
● Participate in weekly falls reduction program.
● Participate in home evaluations with R.P.T. to ensure patient safety.
● Participate in M.D.S. assessment and family meetings. Per Diem work:
June 2002 to March 2004 (per diem) - SunBridge Rehabilitation, Milford, MA January 1998 to January 1999 - Hubbard Hospital, Transitional Care Unit, Webster, MA
● Responsible for creating treatment programs within the R.P.T.’s evaluation
● Additional responsibilities include the creation and communication of home programs to both patients and family members.
● Introduction to NDT
● Reducing the risk for falls in the elderly
● Seating and positioning
Newbury College, Brookline, Massachusetts
● A.A.S. Physical Therapist Assistant (license number 3929) MA
● A.A.S. Physical Therapist Assistant (license number 2073082) TX