MARY ARLENE E. ZUBIAGA
Villa **, Delma Street, Tanker Mai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Gender: Female Religion: Roman Catholic
Civil Status: Single Nationality: Philippines
Date of Birth: April 9, 1997 Language Spoken: English and Filipino Age: 22
- Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to capitalize on my technical skills and abilities in the field of Biology and Social service.
- To obtain any position in a company where I can effectively utilize my expertise in data encoding, gathering, and communication.
- To be able to enhance and widen my knowledge and perspective on aspects relevant to work ethics.
Diploma: Diploma in Bachelor of Science in Biology Major in Botany (2019) Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, Iligan City
Secondary: Iligan City East High School
Sta. Filomena, Iligan City
Elementary: Libacao Central Elementary School
Poblacion, Libacao, Aklan
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Attended various seminars, conference and training program on scientific studies like molecular studies, biotechnology, and on anti-cancer agents in Philippines. Able to work in a team or individually and can work under pressure and deadlines and still be able to produce outputs of high quality.
- Excellent English Language Skills: reading, writing, and speaking
- Skilled in data entry and encoding using Microsoft Office
- Literate in using Microsoft Office (PAST, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, etc)
- Able to work in laboratory and field
- Capable on using laboratory’s equipment
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Dedicated individual with the willingness to learn and be trained
- Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate
- Good team leader and problem solver to members
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
- Self Motivation, initiative with a high level of energy.
- Able to inspire, comfort, and build self-esteem.
- Ability to listen to children and parents
TRAININGS, SEMINARS ATTENDED AND EXPERIENCE
• Agrarian Reform and Political Demographics, March 2016 at MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• Post-translational Modification of Proteins, November 2018 at PRISM Building of MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• Antioxidative Potential of Floral Species, April 2019 at MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• Biotechnology: Application of Plants, April 2019 at MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• Biotechnology: Application of Plants and Seminars on Anti-cancer agents, May 2019 at MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• Promoting Interest in Plant Biology and Plant Diversity, May 2019 at MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• BIODIVERSITY: Awareness And Conservation of Sea Creatures, July 2019 at Room 201, MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• ETHNOBOTANY: Cultural Parts to Native, July 2019 at 2nd Floor Room 201, MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• BOTANY: Plant Aspect that are Benificial to Men, August 2019 at 2nd Floor Room 201, MSU-IIT, Andres Bonifacio Ave., Tibanga, 9200 Iligan City
• Symposium on Invertebrate Biodiversity, November 2019 at 2nd Floor, PRISM Conference Hall, MSU-IIT
• Practicum (Practice Teaching) in High School students VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
• Member of Red Cross Youth-MSU-IIT (Iligan Chapter)
- Created lesson plans responsive to individual students’ need in relation to their Social studies classes.
- Directed learning to achieve student engagement with material. REFERENCES
Ms. Diana Jean F. Intela Ms. Jessele Calajan
Teacher HR Officer
Christ the King School Flash Cargo Logistics Network Inc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com I hereby certify that all information above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
MARY ARLENE E. ZUBIAGA