• Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and additional studies in Biomedical Science and Mathematics.
• Over 8 years of professional chemical and quality control experience.
• Experience working under a variety of regulatory agencies and organizational certification programs such as NRC, OSHA, SQF, and ISO 9001.
• Expansive water treatment and water recycling experience. WORK EXPERIENCE
April 2019 – March 2020 Bosque Systems, LLC Technology Manager, Permian/Eagle Ford
• Oversee the chemical program for Permian Basin and Eagle Ford operations.
• Manage area team of Field Service Technicians, water sampling processes, and chemical testing.
• Provide chemical treatment procedures and recommendations for customer proposals.
• Vet and select vendor/supplier products, formulate testing procedures, and evaluate +20 chemical suite for quality and cost effectiveness.
Feb 2017 – April 2019 Aegis Chemical Solutions Director, QA/QC ClO2 Technology
• Manage ClO2 quality control departments, processes, procedures, and training across West Texas/New Mexico, South Texas, Oklahoma, and North Louisiana.
• Formulate technical responses to customer proposals and design treatment applications.
• Analyze job performance and QC methods to maximize chemical use and operational efficiency.
• Increase customer interaction and satisfaction through tailored data reporting and technical presentations.
• Investigate new technologies in water treatment for their suitability within different applications. Feb 2015 – Feb 2017 Aegis Chemical Solutions ClO2 Quality Control Manager
• Development of tools and procedures for field and lab operations.
• Formulated and implemented operator training programs to develop operator skill and knowledge.
• Continuous research and testing of treatment applications and water management projects.
• Managed customer job reporting and perform data analysis.
• Parts ordering for the maintenance of generation units.
• Supervised quality control technician team for the collection of customer data. June 2014 – Feb 2015 Aegis Chemical Solutions ClO2 Quality Control Technician
• Formulated standard operating procedures for chlorine dioxide operations.
• Administered QC measures for the uniformity, discipline, and consistency of ClO2 operations. Oct 2013 – June 2014 NALCO Champion Quality Control Chemist I
• Tested raw materials, intermediates, and finished products for quality in ISO 9001 Certified Laboratory.
• Troubleshooting of batches in order to meet product specifications.
• Made over 300 usage decisions for raw materials and products within SAP. Jan 2013 – Aug 2013 America West Companies Field Service Technician
• Repaired and maintained Saltwater Disposal (SWD) sites.
• Strapped oil tanks using good measuring practices and gathered oilfield samples. July 2012 – Nov 2012 BCP Ingredients QC Contractor for SQF Implementation
• Played a key role in implementing the Safe Quality Foods (SQF) program.
• Conceived and effectuated an employee training system for the SQF program.
• Observed plant processes to coordinate accuracy of standard operating procedures.
• Verified and validated over 50 employees’ training. May 2011 – Aug 2011 Urenco USA Chemistry Services Intern
• Checks and calibrations of hydrogen fluoride monitors and particulate ion sampler (PIS) filters.
• Write and edit Chemical Hazard Sheets for deployment in critical safety areas.
• Became Nuclear Safety Worker (NSW) certified after a perfect score on qualifying test. CAPABILITIES
• Proficient in REDOX chemistry
• Technical expertise in water management and treatment
• Skilled in chemistry related mathematics
• Aptitude for improving operational efficiency
• Data collection and analysis proficiency
• Skillful in wet chemistry techniques
• Ability to teach technical concepts in layman and common terms PAPERS
• Co-author and co-presenter of Produced Water Reclamation in the Permian Basin Using Chlorine Dioxide, at the 2018 Southwestern Petroleum Short Course in Lubbock, TX. EDUCATION
2012 B.Sc. Chemistry Missouri State University Springfield, Missouri
• Research: “Polymer Nanoparticles for the Sustained Release of Antibiotics” PHYSICAL ADDRESS
11105 Chatam Berry Ln l Austin, TX 78748 l
1214 S. County Rd. 1118 l Midland, TX 79706 l 903-***-**** l email@example.com Page 2 of 2