Edmonton AB, T6W3S7
Cell no- 1-780-***-****
Post Applied For: Bartender/Server
Exceptionally meticulous and energetic Bartender/Server with a superior customer service record serving drinks in casual and ﬁne dining establishments. Adept at handling stressful and unpleasant situations with complete courtesy and professionalism. Strong multitasker who thrives in a hectic high-pressure working environment.
* Madisons Grill Jan 2020 Till Present
* Blue Flames Feb 2019 - Dec 2019
* Starlight Casino Jan 2018 - Sep 2018
* Japanese Village Apr 2013 - Dec- 2017
* Marriot Edmonton At River Cree Resort Jun 2008 - Mar 2013 Food Counter Attendant.
* Marriott,westshore,Tampa, FL,USA. Jan 2007 - Feb 2008 Management Trainee.
* Holiday-inn Gildford, England, Surrey. July 2005 - Jun 2006 Bartender/Server
* Blu Cruise, Italian Cruise ship. Mar 2003 - May 2005 Bartender.
Bachelor of Science.
Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management.
• Knowledge of window’s, MS-Ofﬁce.
• Smart & Self presented with a cheerful disposition.
• Capable of working independently & in a team to achieve the companies & personal goals.
• Result oriented with strong leadership qualities. Additional course and training
• Food Sanitation and Hygiene course.
• Pro Serve
• ProTect, Real Facts
• Successfully completed the Passenger Ship familiarization course from shipping corporation of India.
• Successfully completed onboard training course from maritime hotel academy. References: Vikram. Position: Restaurant Supervisor At Japanese Village, Cell:780-***-****. Shri. Position: Manager at Vivo Restaurant, Cell: 306-***-****. Solomen. Position: Supervisor at Madisons Grill, Cell: 780-***-****. I hereby declare that the above information is true and to the best of my knowledge. Rosdan .R. Dias