An Architect who is responsible for mega construction projects that emphasizes on safety
aspects had multiple project management knowledge which added the comprehensive knowledge of the whole project stages, time management and successful multitasking. Experience has taught me the significance of building relationships with multiple departments inside the organization. In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation of the field I am working in and a great passion for the career of construction engineering.
The Arab Contractors -7th June 2010 up to date:
New Capital Residence - Construction Manager - 20th April 2016 up to date:
- Responsible of 16 buildings fully finished, each building consists of (Basement floor, Ground floor and 7 Identical Floor).
Telecom Office Building of the Ministry of the Interior - Site Engineer - 13th August 2014 to 19th April 2016:
- Responsible of Telecom Office Building fully finished, which consists of (Ground floor and 4 Identical floor)
Harmel Hospital - Site Engineer - 7th June 2010 to 11th August 2014:
- Responsible of the hospital fully finished, which consists of (Basement Floor, Ground Floor and 6 Identical Floor)
- Preparation of a fresh graduate engineer program, Eicon, Arab Contractors, 150 hours, 2011.
- Modern finishing program, Eicon, Arab Contractors, 300 hours, 2012. Mahmoud Essam Khalil
12 Twfiqya Building, Nasr City, Cairo
Higher education: [Arab Academy for Science and Technology]:
- Graduated in: 2010
- Architecture Department: Cumulative grade: “Good”
- Graduation Project: [Sports Game Center]: "Very Good" Computer Skills:
- AutoCAD 2D. - Microsoft Office Package.
- English: Fluent (written, read and spoken).
- French: Fair
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Date of birth: February, 19th 1984.
- Marital Status: Married.