**** ********** *** **, ***********, MN, 55414
Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT Fall 2017 – Dec 2019 Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science Major 3.48 GPA, Business Information Systems Minor, Mathematics Minor 3.68 GPA INTI International College, Malaysia Jan 2015 - May 2017 Pursued a bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science Skills
JAVA Python SQL MS Visio
Android Studio Jython Oracle MS Office ++
HTML R MS Access Notepad
XML Matlab MS Excel ARM Assembly
•Software Engineering •Database and Information Management •Bioinformatic
• Programming I & II •Systems Analysis and Design •Networking & Distributed computing
•Data Structure • Computer Organization & Architecture •Operating System Projects
• Honey Money Dec 2019 - present
- Developing budget program for spending expenses or allowance on Android Studio. Personal project.
• Music Practice Aid November 2019
- Developed prototype of music practice program using Jython Music IDE. Used library; GUI and midi provided by Jython. Used Illustrator and electric keyboard to make UI intuitive for music staves. Worked with a small team cooperatively.
• Library Management System (Software Engineering) January 2019
- Used modern software engineering methods and tools; Docker, micro-services, Node-JS, and Vue-JS, to develop and create a library management system from an open-ended prompt. Worked with a small team to cooperatively meet project deadlines and create a working prototype for presentation.
• Report on Alcohol Consumption Among Teens January 2018
- Conducted an analytical study of data from “Monitoring the Future”, which looked at alcoholism in high school students. Used analytical methods to interpret data such as Chi-Squared, etc. Experience
Office Associate-INTI International College, Malaysia Nov 2014 – Jan 2015
• Worked together with a group of 10 people in managing International student information. Library Technical Assistant-City Library, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeongi-do, Korea Jan 2012 – Mar 2013
• Acquired customer service skills by interacting with library users.
• Worked in a team of 4 in documenting data of users and assets.
• Assisted an event organizer with 6 other people in setting up the stage and ensuring the events went smoothly. Activities /Volunteer
• Asian Cultural Society (ACS), Executive Board (Fall2019), Willimantic, CT Fall 2018 - Dec 2019
- Organized several Asian Cultural Event in order to Eastern student get experience of Asian cultures.
• Association of IT Professionals (AITP) at ECSU, Member, Willimantic, CT. Fall2018- Dec2019
• East Coast Asian American Student Union Conference at Cornell University March 2018
• International Student Association Club at INTI, Committee member, Malaysia June 2016
- Organized the International Festival Event with a group of 20 people.
- Managed a team of 10 as a captain during the event by setting up the itinerary and distributing work through discussion.