BROOKLYN – NEW YORK ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; +1-917-***-**** ;
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanmay-choudhari/ EDUCATION
1. NEW YORK UNIVERSITY – TANDON SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING – Brooklyn – New York May 2021 MS in MANAGEMENT OF TECHNOLOGY; GPA = 3.889/4
Courses – Business Analytics, Statistics for Data Analytics, Project Management, Organizational Behavior, New Product Development
& Global Innovation.
2. VEERMATA JIJABAI TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE May 2019 B.Tech Civil and Environmental Engineer; GPA = 7.57/10 Courses – Statistics & Probability, Construction Management, Construction Entrepreneurship & Project Appraisal. EXPERIENCE
1. MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (MMRC) - Mumbai, India May 2018 - June 2018 Summer Intern.
• Created daily progress reports in Microsoft Excel.
• Took daily on – site data and organized it in DPRs with comparative graphs over the week.
• Used Primavera Software for Project Management purposes. 2. NYU COURANT MATH DEPARTMENT - Graduate Assistant Feb 2020 – Present
• Data entry and organization in Google Spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel. 3. NYU CIVIL AND URBAN ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT - Research Surveyor Nov 2019 – Dec 2019 PROJECTS
1. DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS – Business Analytics Course
• Leaded a team of 5 students for Email Engagement Analysis
• Data from Element451 was studied for data curation, integration, and insight generation.
• Provided solutions to various business cases and studied the data thoroughly with the help of histograms, bar plot and ggplots in RStudio.
• An Executive Dashboard was created for the final analysis and results. 2. CASE STUDY on New Product Development
• Created a case study on the famous Galaxy Note 7 incident which highlighted the various factors of this product when it entered the market and what strategies did the company used to launch it.
• Also talked about the flaws which the firm made and provided effective solutions to the same. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• MS Office –Word & PowerPoint.
• Languages – Python, SQL, R.
• Tableau, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, ETABS, Primavera
• BIM – CPM with Distinction.
• Coursera –
1. ‘Getting started with Python’
2. ‘Python for Data Structures’
3. ‘SQL for Data Science’
4. ‘Mastering Data Analysis in Excel’
5. ‘R Programming’