Review specifications, Method Statements, ITP and Material Approvals;
Ensures Inspection Requests complies according to ITP; Registered Electrical Engineer, versatile, adept at managing and performing assigned tasks with over 20 years experienced in Quality Control works. Experience in MEP projects (Metro Rail, Airports, Oil and Gas, Power Plant and Electronics Manufacturing) in U.A.E., Qatar, Japan and the Philippines. Possess a pro-active working behavior that streamlines site operations and supports to the project team. Committed to strengthen interdepartmental collaboration promoting to achieve high quality of work and has proficient ability to meet deadlines.
JAYME DELAN BUOT
Elect. Prof. License
No: 24874 (PRC)
Graduate in Bachelor of
Science in Electrical
Engineering University of
Cebu, Cebu City
Member of the Institute of
Engineers of the
Philippines Cebu Chapter
Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Marital status: Married
Visayan – Fluent
Tagalog – Fluent
English – Very good
Visa Status: employed
Passport No: P0748835B
Date of Birth: 31/03/1969
October 02, 2019 – Up to Present
ABU DHABI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT-MIDFIELD TERMINAL
ABU DHABI U.A.E.
ELECTRICAL QA/QC ENGINEER / INSPECTOR
• Inspection and review of work in accordance with standard determined in the contractual project drawings and specifications.
• Monitor all quality issues across the projects under- constructions with an objective of ensuring full compliance with the related contracts.
• Adhere to QMS (Quality Management System of the
company) in order to realize the quality objectives and to ensure mainlining quality process, procedure and integrity.
Coordinate with Project Consultant Engineers and seek approval for incoming materials and installation works after conducting internal inspection.
• More than 20 years of experience as Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer in MEP Construction (Oil & Gas, Metro Rail, Industrial & Infrastructure sectors) and Manufacturing.
• Certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor.
• Certified QMS Internal Quality Auditor.
• Certified in Industrial Electricity.
• Comprehensive background on Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation.
• Handled critical shutdown projects in oil and gas refinery plants and berth areas.
• Excellent investigative and error-spotting skills.
• Good in internal and external business correspondence.
• Excellent supervisory skills.
• Analytical and innovative.
• Good at creating reports using various tools and applications.
• Proactive, dedicated and puts quality above all.
• Highly adaptable and quick to learn.
• Works well as an individual and as a contributing member of the team
Perform incoming material quality control inspections at site to check if delivered materials conform to approved submittals / specifications.
Conduct commissioning inspection and testing of the Final Distribution Board (FDB) Live Test
(Loop Impedance Test, RCD Time Trip and Current Trip) and Internal Wiring Inspections.
Monitor and administering the QA/QC programme and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
Ensuring the proper implementation of installation inspection and Testing procedure, Project QC procedures, Method Statements and Testing Plans; through surveillance monitoring of the related site activities.
Perform planned Inspections and Tests as per the relevant Inspection and Test Plans, and liaise with site technical engineers and supervision staff of the Engineer regarding inspection requests, arrangements and inspection/test results.
Raise non-conformance reports as necessary.
Ensure that the documentation used during the Installation and Inspection are aligned in accordance with the Management System documentation and that is properly managed updated and communicated.
MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD.
PROJECT METRO PHASE 1 SYSTEMS
ROLLING STOCK & TRACKWORK
DEPOT 1 (DT RSD)
ELECTRICAL QA/QC ENGINEER
April 2017 – September 30, 2019
• Perform incoming material quality control inspections at site to check if delivered materials conform to approved submittals / specifications.
• Conduct QC inspections of electro-mechanical installations (HVAC, Fire Fighting System, Chilled Water System, Fire Alarm System, Plumbing, Conveying System, Lighting, Small Power and Electircal Panels) in Depot, Railway Station and Tunnel to check conformity to approved method statements and shop drawings based on specified Inspection and Test Plans.
• Conduct and witness testing and commissioning of all electromechanical system.
• Adhere to QMS (Quality Management System of the company) in order to realize the quality objectives and to ensure mainlining quality process, procedure and integrity.
• Actively engaged the site-team, construction team and the contractors to contribute in delivering quality expectations
Ensure that all Inspection and Test Request to be carried out at site are in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
• Reviewing and verifying non-conformance reports and corrective actions reports issues related to project activities.
• Ensure the T&C adhere to the test cases & standards set by the company
• Monitor quality performance on site. Terminate the processing, delivery or use of non-conforming product/installations, until disposition of the materials or work rectifications of the deficient condition has occurred and communicate the situation to the quality supervisor.
• Witness and assist T&C activities done by In-house or Third-Party commissioning groups
• Assist T&C of the following: Structure gauge clearance check in the guideway, First train test between train collector shoes and third rail, Type test testing for rolling stock and Dynamic routine test.
• Maintain awareness of industry best practice in Testing & Commissioning, Civil & MEP communicate the same with site-team, contractors and project managers.
• Monitor QC plans & programmes to ensure full compliance.
• Attend to scheduled inspections on site with construction site staff; raise site observation and NCR on non-conformances.
• Ensure that construction procedures are in accordance with quality control plan and specifications and relevant standards and codes.
• Coordinates and witness Site Acceptance Test with consultant as per approved SAT procedures.
• Conducts factory visit to inspect materials or products and witness Factory Acceptance Test as per approved FAT checklist and procedure respectively.
• Attends weekly coordination meetings with client and consultant to discuss quality related issues and inspection status.
• Performs internal audit on site as per audit schedule.
• Represents and leads site team for third party external audits. TECHNICAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES CO. L.L.C.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
QA/QC ENGINEER /QMR
November 2006 – March 2017
Prepares Quality Plan, Method Statement and Inspection Plan as per project scope.
Identifies and coordinates quality problems (NCR, snags, customer complaints, etc.) to concern Project Manager/Divisional Manager, issued by clients, and ensure that the corrective actions are implemented and close-out.
Performs site inspection and issue NCR or snag list for any non-compliance on site.
Schedules inspection to client and consultant via issuance of request for inspection (RFI) form as per approved ITP.
Supervise QC Inspectors on their areas of scope and inspection schedule.
Conducts factory visit to inspect materials or products and witness Factory Acceptance Test as per approved FAT checklist and procedure respectively.
Attends weekly coordination meetings with client and consultant to discuss quality related issues and inspection status.
Perform construction completion walkdown with consultant prior to handover to client.
Ensures that the quality and work execution performed by the contractor are in accordance with approved Method Statement, Specifications and Project Quality Procedure.
Ensure that all Inspection and Test Request to be carried out at site are in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
Conduct initial inspections prior to the appointed time of inspection.
Reviewing and verifying Non-Conformance Reports & Corrective Actions Report.
Consolidation and follow-up for the closure of the Punch List or Snag List System.
Issues Internal Quality Observation Report (QOR) and Non-Conformance Report (NCR) to concern parties.
Reviewing material submittal and its compliance statement before forwarding to consultant’s approval.
Conduct inspection/verification of materials delivered at site, ensuring they are as per approval.
Conduct factory visit to check the actual material storage condition, quantity and availability of materials as directed by the QA/QC Manager.
Reporting the performance of implementation of Quality Management System to the management in the Management Review Meeting.
Performs internal audit on site as per audit schedule.
Represents and leads site team for third party external audits.
Prepares submittals and maintain document submittal log and RFI log. Projects Handled:
New Abu Dhabi International Airport (ADIA) Aviation Fuel Depot Project
Client: Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Oil Company (TAKREER) Main Contractor: Larsen & Toubro Limited
May 2014 to March 31, 2017
New Adnoc Head Quarters District Cooling Plant (Abu Dhabi) Client: ADNOC
Main Contractor: Crown Emirates Real Estate
June 2012 to April 2014
Replacement of Thammama “C” Chillers (Habshan)
Main Contractor: Technical Supplies & Services Co. L.L.C. March 2011 to May 2012
IGD Habshan 5 Process Plant (Habshan)
Main Contractor: Descon Engineering
Feb 2010 to March 2011
DM-03 Rashidiya Dubai Metro (Dubai)
Main Contractor: SNC LAVALIN
Feb 2007 to March 2011
Non Process Building at Ruwais (Abu Dhabi)
Main Contractor: ASCON
Nov. 2006 to Jan. 2007
CEBU MITSUMI INCORPORATED
SABANG DANAO CITY, PHILIPPINES 6004
QA / QC ENGINEER
SEPTMBER 1995 – OCTOBER 2006
Developing and Implementing Quality Management System in accordance with Company Policy.
Conduct monthly Internal & External Quality Audit based on ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001.
Taking care of client’s complaints and Corrective Action Request.
Make Quality Procedures, Quality Manual and Working Standards/Instructions.
Develop process management plan according to working standard from Japan.
Assist the management team and provide QA support as necessary.
Evaluated new electrical/electronic components for advanced product development.
Prepared released and maintained technical reports to products design for internal records and design team reference including issues encountered and solutions provided to avoid same pitfalls in future implementation.
Carried out failure analysis and implemented feasible solutions during the test period.
Performed existing Quality Assurance test in line with customer’s specifications and generated product specific test procedures for Quality Control during mass production.
Performed competitive-analysis of the counterpart products in the market
Collaborated with component vendors and suppliers regarding alternate parts. ALLTECH CONTRACTORS INC.
METRO MANILA PHILIPPINES
QA / QC SITE ENGINEER
OCTOBER 1991 – AUGUST 1995
Supervise for the installations of the materials / equipment’s in site.
Prepare and update the overall project programmed of works.
Discuss and support the foreman on his assigned activities about the priority of work to undertaken in order to attain work schedule.
Conduct joint site inspection with the consultant.
Submit weekly and monthly reports to the Technical Manager on the work progress report, completed activities and others.
Preparing group assignment, accomplishment report and daily report.
Conduct and supervise the installations, commissioning and operation of Electrical & Electronic Equipment & Systems.
Check progress of work and sees to it that technical specification is followed Projects Handled:
Universal Cement Inc.
Danao City, Cebu
Client: Lloyds Richfield Inc.
Main Contractor: Alltech Contractors Inc.
October 1991 – January 1992
Sucat Thermal Power Plant
Client: National Power Plant
Main Contractor: Alltech Contractors Inc.
February 1992 – August 1995
Quality Management System Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course 40 Hours – Moody International, Dubai U.A.E.
Certificate No. 32552 IRCA REFERENCE A17072
14 March 2010 – 18 March 2010
ISO 9000:2000 QMS Internal Auditor Training Course 16 Hours – Bureau Veritas, Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Certificate No. ADH 4608.032
20 May 2008 – 21 May 2008
Awareness on OHSAS 18001:1999
08 Hours – Bureau Veritas, Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Certificate No. ADH 4608.032
22 July 2008
ISO Awareness 9001:2015
08 Hours – Environmental & Quality Solutions, Abu Dhabi U.A.E. 20 July 2016
Maintenance Course on Juki’s Most Advanced Electronics 72 Hours – Juki Training Center, Japan
Certificate No. J05-030
20 April 2005 – 03 May 2005
Upgrading Course in Industrial Electricity
National Manpower and Youth Council, Cebu City Philippines 18 March 1991 – 30 April 1991
Certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor
Certified QMS Internal Auditor
Licensed Electrical Engineer
Upgrading Course in Industrial Electricity
Institute Integrated of Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) Cebu Chapter, UAE Chapter and Qatar Chapter Member
Windows applications for report generation: Microsoft Word, Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point
TRAININGS & SEMINARS ATTENDED