main street, *
Vallalar nagar, Pattabiram, Chennai-600072
Seeking the role of mechanical engineer fresher, which gives scope to update my knowledge and skills in accordance with latest trends and be a part of a team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization.
Qualification Board /
B.E. (Mechanical) Anna
2016 – 2020 8.49 (till 7
State board 2015 – 2016 86.5
State board 2013 – 2014 94.4
• INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY 30/05/2017 – 13/06/2017
Observed and got visual knowledge about manufacturing process of rail coaches.
• CATERPILLAR 27/09/2017 – 12/12/2017
Performed as Quality and floor ( line ) maintenance trainee and at the same time played as a role of manufacturing department Engineer's assistant.
• INDIAN RAILWAYS ( C&W shop ) 21/05/2018 – 02/06/2018 Trainee
Performed role of assistant to supervisor’s and maintaining store accounts.
• TVS (ROLTEC ENGINEERING) 31/05/2018 – 05/06/2018 Trainee
Performed role as quality examiner.
• CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED 03/12/2018 – 08/12/2018 Trainee
Performed role in safety and air conditioning maintenance department.
• BRAKES INDIA TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE 13/05/2019 – 22/05/2019 Trainee
Observe and get visual knowledge about manufacturing process of wheel cylinder. AREA OF INTEREST
• Engineering design and modelling.
• Virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
• PTC CREO.
• SOLID WORKS.
• NX CAD.
• AUTO CAD.
• MS OFFICE.
• OPERATING SYSTEM: MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP, 7, 8, 10. PROJECTS
• MINI PROJECT - Automatic ramp in rail coaches.
DESCRIPTION: The main objective of this project is to eliminates the hurdle's faced by people who lost their mobility while entrain into rail coaches.
• MAIN PROJECT – “HYUNDAI MOTORS INDIA” Line efficiency improvement by reducing downtime in press shop.
• Highly motivated and eager to learn new to learn new things.
• Ability to cope up with different situations.
• Quick learner.
• Hard working and Trustworthiness.
• Public speaking.
• Leadership quality.
• Positive attitude towards work and great ability towards result oriented output.
• Motivational speaking.
• Communication skills: BEC - (A2 level).
• Master Diploma in System Administration (MDSA).
• Completed upto “ Praveshika” certified by dakshina hindi prachar sabha. WORKSHOP AND INDUSTRIAL VISIT
• Industrial visit : ICF, Brakes India, TVS Sundaram fastener.
• Workshop: BMW 525i car assembly, Harley Davidson bike, dismantling and assembling of automotive engines.
• Won 1
place in “SAE” auto quiz competition (tier 1).
• Won 2
place in cultural quiz competition.
• Attended national level technical symposium on “ LASER AND IT’S APLLICATION” at Madha engineering college.
Date of Birth : 30/10/1998.
Father’s name : S Jayasankar.
Gender : Male.
Languages known : Tamil, Hindi, English.
Nationality : Indian.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date :
Place : Chennai