University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) - Master of Science Management Information System Current GPA: 3.33/4
Aug 2019 – Dec 2020
Relevant Courses: Statistical Software for Business application, Data Mining for Business Application, Business Data Visualization, Enterprise Application Development, Advance Database Management Systems Vellore Institute of Technology - Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering GPA: 7.35/10
Jul 2013 – May 2017
Relevant Courses: Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Object Oriented Programming, Database Systems TECHNICAL SKILLS
Languages: R, SAS, Java, Spark Scala, HTML Database: SQL, MySQL Business Tools: Tableau, Microsoft Office Suite Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure Governance Tools: SAP Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance IT Service Tools: ServiceNow, BMC Remedy PROJECTS
Performance Analysis of Alaska Airline(Tableau), (UIC) August, Fall 2019 Datasets for the year 2018 was taken from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics website to find the average delay time for each airline and find a competitor airline for the Alaskan Airline. Suggested solutions to issues which will help increase efficiency and decrease average delay time for the airline.
Scalable CRUD on Microsoft Azure Platform,(UIC) January, Spring 2020 Deployed a scalable bookkeeping CRUD application on Microsoft Azure platform making use of Azure Virtual Machines, SQL Database services and PHP.
Inventory Management System(NetBeans, MySQL), (UIC) August, Fall 2020 Designed a web application for placing order and track inventory. Serco Inc, Capgemini July 2018 – June 2019
Migration from SAP to Cloud at all stages from development, quality, pre-production and production stage using t-code SU24. Burberry Group Pvt Ltd Company, Capgemini February 2018 – June 2018 The project has SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance implemented which helps the users provide access to themselves under the limitation that no elevated can be invoked by the user. Any issues while invoking access and RFID issues for the stores were resolved by the team.
Sr. Security Analyst/ Engineer, Capgemini India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India October 2020 – June 2019
● Provided security consulting using SAP(ERP) application tools like SAP Security and SAP GRC(Governance, Risk and Compliance) – Risk Management.
● Performed risk recognition, analysis, mitigation, and regular SOD(Segregation of Duties) Checks of any elevated access that has been provided to anyone without either approval/authority.
● Improvised segregation of Licenses as per the authorization to all the 35,000 employees across all landscapes in SAP as it helped the firm reduce expenditure.
● Access creation, maintenance and provisioning to the clients and the developers based on the analysis of the position across all 7 landscapes.
● Special access Fire Fighter to be created for elevated access for a temporary period in the production environment.
● Analyzed business challenges, highlighted key areas of improvement in order to make use of the system with ease.
● Fortnightly drive D-STUMs for the team, discussed pain areas, agendas for the coming week and individual growth. Finally cumulated these and put forward these points in front of the management. Database Intern, Indian Oil Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India December 2016 - January 2017
● Implemented queries to create a database for a new Portal that was being introduced for the customers for the site codes to the corresponding city and state codes.
● Mapping the site codes to the corresponding city and state codes in Microsoft Excel.
● A final presentation to sum up work in the portal(Microsoft Power Point).