E: email@example.com P: 707-***-****
A: 118 Via Pescara, American Canyon CA 94503
Associate’s Degree, Nursing, Napa Valley College May 2018 Associate’s Degree, Natural Science and Mathematics, Napa Valley College May 2018 Associate’s Degree, Psychiatric Technician, Napa Valley College April 2012 Work Experience
Napa State Hospital Napa, CA October 2010 - Present Licensed Psychiatric Technician - Assisted in treatment of patients with mental illnesses or developmental disabilities
● Counseled patients and wrote reports describing their physical and emotional symptoms daily.
● Assisted patients with self-care skills such as feeding and grooming.
● Inspected 40 plus patient’s living area for safety and cleanliness in the facility daily.
● Educated patients on importance of proper personal nutrition, hydration, defecation, medication and personal health issues.
Queen of the Valley Medical Center Napa, CA April 2018 - May 2018 Nurse Mentorship
● Provided care for patients with critical diagnoses including preterm birth, Pre-eclampsia, and Gestational Diabetes.
● Administered prescribed medication and monitored vital signs for multiple patients.
● Created and practiced age/culturally appropriate care to cater to each patient’s specific needs.
● Provided educational and emotional support to mothers and families before and after delivery. Queen of the Valley Medical Center Napa, CA January 2017 - April 2018 Clinical Practicum in Acute Care
● Performed emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support among other condition stabilizing interventions.
● Discussed illnesses and treatments with patients and family members in a supportive manner.
● Monitored multiple assigned patients; updating vital signs and treatment progress information.
● Assessed patients’ conditions, including ordering and evaluating diagnostic tests when needed. St. Helena Hospital St. Helena, CA September 2016 - December 2016 Clinical Practicum in Acute Care
● Collaborated with other healthcare professionals to plan, manage, and assess patient’s treatment.
● Administered intravenous infusions; monitoring patients for adverse reactions.
● Planned and assisted patients with activities of daily living. Licenses and Certifications
Registered Nurse: California Board of Nursing, License #95174358 Psychiatric Technician: Boards of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technician License #36598 – Blood Withdrawal Certified
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified by American Heart Association First Aid, CPR and AED Certified by American Red Cross