Objective: Highly focused and hardworking Construction worker with a solid customer service record and work ethic.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
• Ensured that tools, supplies and equipment were safely stored and making sure the work area was maintained in compliance with safety regulations.
• Framing, painting, drywall and cleaning.
• Operating forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load/ unload, transport and store goods.
• Packed goods and affixed identifying and verifying inventory against invoices and orders to ensure accuracy of all shipment.
• Multi-tasking in various material handling activities; counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
• Performing general construction labor tasks including jobsite clean-up and moving materials by hand, stripping and cleaning forms.
• Over 5 years of experience in Logistics Shipping & Receiving
• Strong organization skills, efficient, punctual with ability to work independently and as a team.
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills Skills:
• Supervised/ Organized schedules of staff and delivery for optimal movement of goods
• Responsible for the efficient operation of a team of 10-12 shipper & receivers
• Assisted/ trained junior team members; ensured they were able to perform tasks with required skills
• Prioritized/ Organized work
General Laborer – Royal Home Improvements:
Pressman’s Helper – Adpak International
Mover/Installer – Quality Van Lines & Installation Mover/Supervisor – Pack & Stack Movers
Facilities Assistant – Borden-Ladner Gervais LLP
Education & Certificates:
Shipper & Receiving Certificate/ Workers Health & Safety Awareness in 4 Steps Propane Handling Certificate
WHMIS 2015 Certificate
Crisis Prevention & Intervention Certificate
Working at Heights – Fundamentals of Prevention
Asbestos Awareness/ Powered Elevating Work Platforms