Bahar Oladazimi Ghadikolaei
Santa Clara, CA 618-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/bahar-oladazimi Objective
Interested in positions related with Supply Chain Data Analysis, Production Planning, Optimization of operations and Product Management.
MASTER AUGUST 2018-DEC 2019 SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY GPA: 3.52
• Major: Industrial & System Engineering
• Minor: Supply Chain Engineering
• Related coursework: Advanced Supply Chain Engineering, Logistics in Supply Chain, Advanced Operation Research, Analytics System Engineering, Advanced Service System Engineering & Management, Advanced Operation Planning and Control, Quality Assurance and Reliability, System Simulation, Management Lean Improvement Programs, Ms. Project. MASTER MAY 2018 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY CARBONDALE GPA: 3.66
• Major: Electrical & Computer Engineering
• Minor: Computer Engineering
BACHELOR SEPTEMBER 2008 IRAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• Major: Industrial Engineering
• Minor: Industrial Production
• Ms. Final Project: Applications of Supervised Statistical Learning Methods on FARS Data Sets
(NHTSA) using R programs; Application of single, multiple regression, dummy variables, Logistic, Naïve Bayesian, KNN, Tree based methods to predict the characteristics of a crash.
• Network design and Facility design using Python programs (Logistics for supply chain); Network design with demand divisibility, Quadratic assignment for facility design.
• Supply chain analysis at Nvidia; Network Design Decision, Decision Tree Analysis, Aggregate Planning, Managing Uncertainty.
• Service Management Project implemented on Jamba Juice service; SWOT, Blueprint, Service Process Matrix, Demand forecasting, Market Position Map, Strategic vision framework.
• Lean Six-Sigma Implementation in Extrusion Department-Duke Empirical; DMIAC, Process Flow Chart, Value Stream Mapping, Fishbone Analysis, Hypothesis Testing. Skills & Abilities
• Programming languages : R, Python, Gurobi, Cplex, MYSQL, Tableau, MATLAB
• Microsoft Office: Advanced Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, Advanced PPT
• Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
• Excellent mathematical knowledge and analytical skills.
• Strong team player and good collaboration skills in cross functional teams.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Quick learner.
RESEARCH/TEACHING ASSISTANT SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY CARBONDALE 2014-2017
• C++ Programming, Undergraduate Course for Electrical & Computer Eng. Department.
• Lecturer at IT department.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AT IRAN DELCO 2009-2010
• Planning and controlling the production line of Catalyst in the management team to reach the Euro 4 emission standard for the products