EXECUTIVE S U M M A R Y
• Self-motivated, dynamic management professional with diverse credentials with a strong Technological background, ability to work collaboratively, and a commitment to achieving business goals. Results-driven individual with the proven ability to deliver and motivate team members to achieve individual and company specific goals.
• Proficient at delivering on time, managing multiple source codes and integrating new features as per the business requirements
• Android implemented with
6. MVVM, Room, Realm DB, Room DB, Databinding, Androidx.
• gitlab, git, Jira,
• B.E (Computer Science) with 6.2 year experience.
• Beginner Developer in Golang(1 year).
CAREER GROWTH /A C H I E V E M E N T S
Lynk Logistics Ltd– Software Engineer Sep,2017 – Till Date Roles and
• Android Customer and Driver app.
• Location based Tracking
I am the responsible person for driver app last 2 years Project Details
• Overall tracking app for the user. Every x sex we are getting lat lag for fused location provider and saving into local DB. and we have bucket and Linked list concept, based on that certain interval we sending to server. whenever we send to the server we are maintaining into queue and after acknowledgement from server we are deleting into local BD.
• consignment tracking, way-points signoff
• dispatching into destination,trip ratings, Driver ratings Golang Back-end:
1. Migrated the existing application code from .NET to Golang in a properly planned manner 2. Written CI/CD scripts for deploying the micro services in dockers inECS-AWS. 3. Creating and managing new services deployed in ECS. Monitoring the traffic coming in to the containers using target group statistics inAWS.
4. Mapped DNS to back-end services using GoDaddy.com 5. Enabled various alarms in ECS for the different tasks based on the issues such as 500 counts, Unhealthy hosts, Target response time,etc.
6. Handling issues in UAT and production environment using tickets raised by QA inJIRA. 7. Managed proper documentation of the work done in Confluence Pages. 8. Attended daily stand up meetings involving work related updates from all the teams for further suggestions in their domain.
FR8 Logistics Pvt Ltd .-Software Developer March 2016 – Aug 2017 2 of 2
• Vendor App
• Customer App
• Worked in SWAGGER to enable documentations of RESTAPIs.
• Served integral role in a 15 member team working for a product based startup.
• Bitbucket, Agile, Scrum meetings
• Vehicle Tracking from GPS device
Sarathi Solutions Pvt Ltd Bangalore.- Software Developer November 2013 - Feb 2016 Roles and
• Android and Developed Apache Ofbiz framework REST web services.
• Web Application development for KSEB – Kerala State Electricity Board. ACADEMICS
Degree College Percentage / Grade Year of Passing
Annamalaiyar college of, Anna
Image compression in MANET - Compress data at critical times such as a disaster when the network stations are down and send it around the rescue teams. We devised a method to compress images both with lossless and lossy compression techniques to get a good resolution and also be able to send the images and videos in low bandwidth. Language Known
Read Write Speak
Interested to work
• Complex integration
• Back-end Engineering
• Tracking Based applications.
I hereby declare that the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge. Place:
3 of 2