+1-931-***-**** 612, Madison Str., Apt 13, Clarksville, TN EDUCATION:
Austin Peay State University, Tennessee August 2019 – Present Master of Science, Computer Science (Predictive Analytics) 4.00/4.00 Relevant Courses:
Probabilistic and Statistical Reasoning, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, Regression Analysis, Database Management, Data Mining, SAS programming, Data Science in Python, Big Data. University of Ilorin, Nigeria September 2013 - October 2017 Bachelor of Science, Mathematics 3.12/4.00
Probability and Statistics, Statistical Methods, Linear Programming, Mathematical Modelling, Linear Algebra, Introduction to Computer Programming, Computational Optimization, Data Structures and Algorithm SKILLS:
• Programming: Python, Java, R, SAS
• Databases: SQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL
• Visualization Skills: Tableau, Power BI
• TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Informatica Linux, Pandas, Spark, Hadoop, NumPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Microsoft Office, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Microsoft Excel, SPSS. EXPERIENCE:
Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN. August 2019 – Present Graduate Teaching / Research Assistant
• Tutored about 30 students on the use of Minitab and R for the Elementary Statistics class.
• Assisted in creating quantitative analytical processes of data using SAS to test hypotheses.
• Analyzed and processed complex data using advanced querying, visualization, and statistical tools. Benin Electricity Distribution Company Plc, Benin, Nigeria. December 2017 – June 2019
Data Science Intern
• Conducted financial exploratory data analysis on customers’ utility bills with python libraries.
• Performed GUI functional, integration, and regression tests.
• Generated detailed maps of areas to be enrolled into the customer’s database with QGIS application.
• Formatted, cleaned, combined and filtered thousands of lines and dozens of variables for electricity distribution data.
• Contributed to teams developing test automation framework libraries, enhanced and maintained the internal automation tools. Deluxe Developers, Lagos, Nigeria. May 2016 – August 2016 Software Engineering Intern
• Designed and managed the database where regional customers’ data was stored.
• Consulted with clients on the most appropriate graphic design options based on their branding and sales strategy.
• Developed wireframes for Union Bank Insurance Mobile Application.
• Revamped the online automated account opening portal of Union Bank of Nigeria. PERSONAL/FREELANCE PROJECT:
• Built a Convolutional Neural Network Model for Image Classification with an accuracy of 88%.
• Trained Machine Learning (NLP) Models to perform topic modelling on the ingested tweets to determine a followers top three interests.
• Used the Light gradient boosting method to predict if a customer will make a transaction with an accuracy of 90.7%.
• Implemented Natural Language Processing for Text generation using word-level neural language model. This was done using Neural Network, Keras, LSTM, and TensorFlow in Python.
• Built a regression model for heart disease prediction using Python.
• Used Logistic Regression to predict Alzheimer’s disease with a 93% accuracy with Python. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
National Society of Black Engineers, Nigerian Mathematical Society, International Society of Engineers, Society of Women Engineers.