DAVIDSON P. TYE
email@example.com / +639*********
• Immense communication skills in English and Filipino in both forms.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Internet Applications.
• Huge knowledge of all sport products.
• Profound knowledge of spread betting market for sports.
• Familiarity with various kinds of sports. • Solid understanding of global sports schedule.
• Remarkable experience in risk management for different kinds of sports.
November 2011 to January 2018
• Knowledgeable and have traded in different kinds of sports, namely Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash, Rugby Union and League, American Football, Baseball, Beach Soccer, Bowls, UFC, Boxing, E-Sports, Futsal, Bandy, Curling, Biathlon, Skating (Speed and Short Track) and Racing.
• Performed background research on all fixed odd markets.
• Trained and assisted to compile all trading for new members of the Live Betting department in all sports.
• Performed research for all customer activities and recommend appropriate profiling.
• Analyzed product models and recommended improvements if required.
• Managed all sport betting in pressure and fast pace environment.
• Developed strategies to maximize organization profit.
LIVE BETTOR ON DUTY (OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR LIVE BETTING)
September 2013 to July 2015
• Acts as the Operations Manager for the day, responsible for all live betting operations and for delivering excellent quality product to the customers.
• Ensures that the work day runs smoothly both for company and the customers end.
• Monitors and closely works with traders assigned for the day, coaching them and giving inputs and critical decisions when necessary in the game a trader is assigned on.
• In-charge of the live betting product, regulating and managing the matches and bet offers during ones shift. The main goal is to limit the risk exposure while also extracting maximum gains from these offers.
• Acts as the point person if there are any problems and issues with regard to live betting like IT issues, technical problems, etc.
• Assigned on working on the schedule, looking after the current matches and preparing on upcoming matches.
• Coordinates with the Clients Call Centre for complaints received from the customers.
LIVE BETTING FOOTBALL EXPERT
November 2014 to January 2018
• Assigned on working for the improvement of the Kambi Philippine’s Wise Guy Margin/Stats with regards to football. Stat-wise in-charge of Kambi Philippines Live football offerings.
• Conducts training for the newly-hired employees and re-training for current traders who are struggling when compiling football matches.
• Testing of the football model before it is released to the traders for public use.
• Publishing of New and revised football trading guidelines.
• Driving new bet offers that could be added on to the current offering for football.
• Assigned on reviewing the correct delay per league depending on the source we are using.
• Studying, advising and giving out guidelines and extra information on big daily football events.
EK Consulting and Management Services
February 2018 – May 2019
Taking ownership of end to end campaign planning, from conceptualization and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimization.
Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies
Constantly evaluate the campaigns with an optimized approach in order to improve.
Fully leverage customer data.
Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets.
Manage banners and on-site content.
Contribute to the betterment of the Sportsbook roadmap.
Work closely with other Products and Operations team to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximizing usability and accessibility across all devices.
June 2019 – September 2019
Creation and management of Sportradar’s Pre-Match Odds Service
Real time monitoring of betting activity. Managing Risk and customer categorization
Effectively responding to betting operator queries
Undertaking detailed analysis of Sport and betting market performance
Testing and trading platforms and continued quality assurance
Data integration and creation of management ready reports.
October 2019 – Present
Taking ownership of Risk & Limit Management and Player Profiling for the overall sportsbook data.
Point-person for all Sportsbook – related concerns.
Daily monitoring of incoming bets from all sportsbook products.
Undertaking detailed analysis of Sports and betting market performance.
Detection of fraudulent and risky players via historical and present data analysis.
Conceptualization of Sportsbook promotions.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
University Of The Philippines Los Baños
Polangui General Comprehensive High School
OPERATIONS RESEARCH SOCIETY OF THE PHILIPPINES - University of the Philippines Los Baños
Member since 2006
Executive Secretary (Academic Year 2008-2009)
President (Academic Year 2009-2010)
PI OMICRON FRATERNITY
Member since 2004
Secretary (Academic Year 2005-2006)
Vice President for External Affairs (Academic Year 2006-2007)
President (Academic Year 2007-2008)
• Has technical knowledge in Operating Systems (Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux).
• Filipino: fluent both spoken and written
• English: fluent both written and spoken
• Sports and Betting