Accomplished and forward-thinking precious metals/energy trading and financial professional with an extraordinary record of business development seeking a challenging new position within a progressive organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
» An aggressive, results oriented leader able to make quick decisions to maximize returns; proficient in all aspects of cutting-edge trading software, trading platforms, models and strategies.
» Solid record of achievement focused on strategic trading, business planning, financial investment and short/long term personal objectives; exceptional ability to identify and capitalize on profitable financial opportunities, especially in times of economic uncertainty.
» Demonstrated success in developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies to increase market penetration rates and grow market share; capitalize on new growth opportunities through market analysis and keen business instincts.
» Possess valuable experience working closely with clients to analyze needs and structure portfolio to optimize financial goals and objectives.
» Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet and exceed client and organizational goals.
» Provide relationship development expertise that complements the ability to build and retain a solid client base to enhance revenue growth.
• Metrics Establishment • Investor Relations • Contract Negotiations
• Risk Management • Portfolio Management • Client Retention
• Market Analysis • Financial Analysis • Regulatory Compliance
• Business Development • Loss Mitigation/Debt Restructuring • Strategic Steering PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS:
INDEPENDENT, Elmhurst, Illinois 2007 to 2010 and 2014 to Present Trader
Conduct market research, analyze/chart market conditions, work toward financial goals and review the precious metals and energy markets with emphasis on platinum and palladium. Develop algorithmic strategies for trading and implement exceptional risk management and trading strategies as well as a visionary insight for future growth. Capitalize on new growth opportunities through market analysis, risk assessment and keen business instincts; perform optimally in ever-changing, fast-paced environments.
• Participate in daily executed timely buy/sell orders as well as ensure compliance with regulatory policies and procedures.
• Confirm that trades are conducted correctly and submit trades reviewed for final processing.
• Document information on trades and update database to reflect any changes.
• Monitor inventory records of fixed income securities; identify and leverage opportunities through utilization of efficient trading methods and facilitating entry into new markets.
• Profitably trade personal account and manage multi-million dollar portfolios, providing discretionary order execution, market liquidity and disseminate bid/ask pricing.
• Trade all precious metals on order-flow, momentum and pattern recognition.
• Demonstrate expertise in trading WTI/Brent Oil, trading the spread along with outright futures FX currency trading (USD, EURO, YEN, and AUSSIE).
• Prepare daily risk analysis and profit/loss reports for futures and options. INTERNATIONAL TRADING GROUP, Glenview, Illinois 2010 to 2014 Futures Trader/Fixed Income Trader
Managed all facets of risk and technical analysis for numerous trades per day within CME metals and energy market complex. Analyzed and interpreted economic information and financial charts to execute profitable trades. Formulated trading strategies based on economic, political, fundamental and manager influences as well as personal trading disciplines. Monitored market information and trends and consistently communicated real- time market information to other traders and contract brokers.
• Utilized strong technical analysis skills and developed expertise to successfully execute complex mean reversions across the entire yolk curve.
• Consistently developed and implemented ever-changing strategies to effectively trade high volumes of market futures and commodities.
• Developed pricing and brokerage models, as well as risk management strategies on various platforms. Continued on Page Two
PRANIL VITHA Page Two
Futures Trader/Fixed Income Trader (Continued)
• Closely monitored end-of-day totals; processed all transactions with the highest degree of accuracy, utilizing cutting-edge electronic trading systems.
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously in high-pressure and fast-paced trading environments.
• Proficient in all aspects of cutting-edge trading software, trading platforms, models and strategies.
• Communicated effectively; inspired confidence and trust in staff, management and diverse professional partners; translated new business into loyal, long-term relationships. SINGER AND LEVINSON GLOBAL TRADING, LLC., Riverwoods, Illinois 2005 to 2007 Trader
Managed all aspects of strategy development and implementation while leading market making and executing high volume spread trades of cash U.S. Treasuries vs. fixed-income derivatives options products.
• Direct responsibility and full authority to maximize profits and minimize risk in trading.
• Employed a disciplined, risk-controlled trading strategy based on market-driven issues, trends and volatility spreads to maintain profitability.
• Analyzed, executed mean-reversion strategies across the yield curve including developing risk management/trading models.
• Actively monitored market activity to quickly identify and analyzed trade discrepancies, market disrupts and price abnormalities, as well as apply data to the formulation of risk management strategies.
• Ensured timely and accurate trading positions, promptly identified and resolved discrepancies and settlement issues.
ELMHURST COLLEGE, Elmhurst, Illinois
Master of Science - Data Science, Anticipated 2021 UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO, Chicago, Illinois Bachelor of Science - Finance and Economics
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Python and proprietary software. References Available on Request