Microsoft, BMC, CA and HP Certified Administrator
Ph: +1-224-***-****; email@example.com
Seeking a challenging and responsible position at a progressive organization. Where my Infrastructure Monitoring, Automation and ITSM practice and knowledge can be utilized to the next level in an atmosphere conducive to professional growth and achievement. TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
• Working Exp as AWS Solution Architect.
• Exp. in Infrastructure (Server/Network) Monitoring and Automation on different flavors of Infra and Automation Suits.
• Microsoft Certified in System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with 5+ years of experience including Quest to achieve and managing non WINDOWS via SCCM.
• Installation, Coustomisation and administration of Computer Associates Suites o CA Workload Automation AE (Autosys)
o CA DSM (Desktop and Server Management)
o CA NSM (Network and Server Management)
o CA Service Desk
o CA Unicenter SPECTRUM
o CA SOI
o CA UIM (NIMSOFT)
o CA SysEdge 5.8
o CA Virtual Assurance Manager 12.8
o CA e-Trust Antivirus
o CA ITAM
o CA Service Catalog
o Unified Self Service
• IPSWITCH MOVEit
• Installation, Coustomisation and administration of HP Infrastructure Tools. o HP OV
o HP App Pulse
o HP BAC/ BSM
o HP Sitescope
o HP SIM
• Administration of BMC Infrastructure Monitoring Tools. o BMC PORTAL, PATROL, TM-ART
o BMC Remedy (User End)
o BMC Bladelogic (Certified)
• Extensive experience with the installation of Solarwind and CiscoWorks (Administration).
• Operating System: Linux, UNIX and Windows Platform 2
CERTIFICATIONS, TRAININGS and AWARDS
• Microsoft System Center and Operation Manager 2007/ 2012
• Microsoft System Center and Configuration Manager 2007/ 2012
• Trained on Microsoft Scorch (Microsoft System Center Orchestrator)
• CA UNICENTER NSM R11
• CA UNICENTER DSM R11
• BMC Bladelogic 8.0
• ITIL V3
• Thanks a Zillion Awards from WIPRO Technology
• Certificate several Certificates of Excellence from TCS.
• Certificate for Wowing the Customer for outstanding performance for deploying Infrastructure Monitoring.
Cognizant Technologies Solutions May 2015 – Till Date IT Operations Manager
Responsibilities as a technical Manger:
• Managing the complete team and responsible for Installation, configuration and Administration for complete Infra, ITSM and Automation tools.
• Keeping a track of all Implementation Projects, training, team building Activities, Level 3 technical support, Licensing and pricing for all the environments. Infra and Automation Responsibilities:
• ITSM Tool
o Service Desk Manager
o ITAM (IT Asset Manager)
o Unified Self Service Portal
o Service Catalog
• Infra Monitoring Tools
o UIM (Unified Infrastructure Management)
o SOI (Service Operations Insight)
o CA SysEdge
• Automation Tools
o Autosys/ iXp
o JAWS (TermaUnify)
• User Notification Tools
o xMatters (SaaS)
• Knowledge Transfer and sign off for all Infra and Automation tools.
• Migration to CA SysEdge from CA NSM.
• Installation, Configuration and Administration of CA SysEdge, including Agents on all flavors of OS.
• L3 Support Tech Support.
• Modifying/ Writing basic scripts for optimizing day today administration.
• Customization of the Alerts threshold as per Best Practice.
• Creating new Rules/ policies to meet infra requirements.
• Client interactions for the new requirements and providing the recommendations.
• Cost, scalability, compliance, reliability of the Servers and the respective Tools Licensing
• Introduce new Automation(s).
• IT strategy and architecture designing/ redesigning of the Infra tools
• Organizing the Team building activities
• Disaster Recovery Planning and respective periodic testing. Tata Consultancy Services Nov 2009 – May 2015
Installation configuration and Administration of below listed tools: o HP:
HP BAC/ BSM
BMC PATROL including Agent layer on all flavors of OS
CA Service Desk
• Designing Architecture, Installation, Configuration of Microsoft SCOM and SCCM including Agents on all flavors of WINDOWS.
• Lead in migration project for BMC PATROL, PORTAL to BPPM.
• Configure and customization of Rules/ policies to Monitor and alert as per best practice.
• Configuring the Auto Alert suppression as and when required.
• Customization and Creating new Rules/ policies for Infra monitoring.
• Troubleshoot the respective issues as L3.
• Modifying/ Writing basic scripts for optimizing day to day administration.
• Managing the Inventory management Tools.
• Administration of Cisco Works to monitor and configure the Network devices, that includes up gradation of Cisco Works to Solar Wind.
• Lead for Installation and configuration and Administration of HP OVO, including installation of HP OV Agents on all flavors of OS to monitor the Server in the environment.
• Patch and package administration for installation of patches as per the company policy and installation of packaged application via SCCM
• Extensive knowledge in Quest installation to achieve the MAC machines in SCCM. 4
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES Nov 2007–Nov 2009
Implementation, administration, training & daily support of servers and network devices in development, QA and production Servers.
• Administration of CA Monitoring, ITSM and Asset Management suites including the Agent layer on all flavors of OS to maintain the healthy Infra.
• Troubleshoot the agent issues at L2-Level.
• Administration of Microsoft MOM 2005 including installation of MOM Agents (Remotely or via MOM Package) on all flavors of WINDOWS.
• Customized the Alerts threshold as per Best Practice by Tweaking the Management pack as per client requirement.
LARSEN & TOUBRO InfoTech Ltd. Aug 2006–Nov 2007
Administration and daily support on servers and network devices in development, QA Servers. Responsibilities:
• Administration of CA Monitoring, ITSM and Asset Management Agent layer on all flavors of OS to maintain the healthy Infra.
• Installation and Administration of below e-Trust Security tools: o Firewall
o IDS (Intrusion Detections system)
• Providing knowledge documents on CA SDO, RCO, AMO, e-Trust Antivirus and firewall for day today tasks and issues.
Bachelors in Technology
• Electronics and Telecommunication