626-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.behance.net/ViviWangID
Address: Los Angeles, CA 91002
Strong design skills, proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop. Architecture knowledge in interior design, BIM, FF&E, permitting and construction. Self-driven designer with a passion for meeting clients' preferences through conceptual development, space planning, programming, research, communication, construction, site inspections, management, and execution of the design.
ARC DESIGN AND CONSULTING LLC. Los Angeles, CA
Project Designer / Project Manager Mar 2018 – Present
● Delegate responsibilities among designers and meet with them regularly in order to remain up to date on the status of tasks and duties. Visit site locations to take measurements and create sketches, photos, and notes of existing conditions. Analyze collected information and leverage knowledge of color coordination, form, and balance to create overall design concepts.
● Oversee the creation of initial floor plans, elevation illustrations, and interior details. Review designers’ initial plans and produce 2D drawings utilizing Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Present to clients for approval and make modifications as necessary. Utilize computer-aided design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and 3ds Max to generate final 3D models of site plans.
● Lead a team of designers in creating unique and functional interior spaces. Confer with clients to discuss budget, architectural preferences, and other requirements. Define project goals, scope, and timeline. Create and manage project budgets.
● Evaluate designers’ recommendations on materials for carpeting, fixtures, wall coverings, furniture, and related items. Finalize selections and negotiate with multiple vendors in order to obtain the most cost- effective contracts on materials and furnishings. Oversee ongoing projects and ensure conformance to timeline and client specifications.
● Responsible for exterior finishes and design, interior furniture layout, material, fixtures, and detail drawing in every stage of project, from pre-construction to quality control in completed projects, and managing construction site.
SIGNET DESIGN CORPORATION Los Angeles, CA
Interior Designer Jan 2016 –Mar 2018
● Conduct programming efforts such as floor plan, roof plan, elevation, and utilization of furnishings and fixture design, lighting and color coordination (FF&E), leverage
● Revit/CAD/ Adobe's Creative Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, etc.) to approach customers’ preferences.
● Coordinate structure engineer, civil engineer, vendors and sub-contractors to review construction documents and materials to obtain final city approval based on sustainability, integrated design T-24, LEED, ADA requirements.
● Integrating business knowledge into design practice through the estimating, negotiating, budgeting, and purchasing interior material, lighting and plumbing fixtures, appliances.
● Work closely with millwork companies to design custom furniture and cabinetry. SOPHEA INTERIOR DESIGNER LLC. Los Angeles, CA
Designer July 2015 – Dec 2015
● Responsible in design development and project management, which includes defining client’s requirement, planning, and re-layout to maximize usage of space, handling material selection, developing CAD drawings and 3D visualizations, presentation to clients.
SKILL & SOFTWARE
Architectural Modeling Codes Knowledge Revit Auto CAD Construction Document Project Management Sketch up Photoshop FF&E Specification Rendering Sketching InDesign Illustrator Site Evaluations Cost Estimations 3D Max PPT
KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY Manhattan, KS
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design Aug 2010-May 2015