NAME : JANANI M
DEGREE : Bachelor of Engineering
BRANCH : Biomedical Engineering
COLLEGE : PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Father’s Name Mr. R. Mayavan PERMANENT ADDRESS
Gender Female 5/1A Anbugarasu Nagar,
Date of Birth 22nd December 1998 Sellankuppam,
Languages known English and Tamil Cuddalore- 607 003. Email email@example.com
PSG College of
*-CGPA till 7th Semester
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Artificial Intelligence (Healthcare)
• Image Processing (Medical Imaging)
Languages : Basics of C, C++, and Python
Packages : MATLAB R2017a (Signal processing toolbox and Image processing toolbox), Pspice(16.6), LabVIEW (2009), SolidWorks (2010) and NI Multisim (14.2) OS and platforms: Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04
Name of the Industry
Duration (in days)
Area of Exposure
IBM, Bangalore Industrial Visit- 2019 Study of AI
Achira Labs, Bangalore
Industrial Visit- 2018
Study of Microfluidics based
Skanray Technologies, Mysuru
Industrial Visit- 2017
Study of High Frequency X- Ray
TIFAC, Coimbatore Curriculum- 2017 Product Design
PSG Hospital, Coimbatore Curriculum- 2017 Study of Biomedical Equipments INTERNSHIP
Diabetik Footcare India Pvt ltd, (December 2019 – April 2020)
• One month of Experience in Diabetik Footcare India Pvt ltd.
• Company Profile: Diabetik Footcare India Pvt ltd is a medical equipment manufacturer.
• Job Profile : Working with Research and Development team. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• “Patient monitoring healthcare system”: Prototype to measure vital parameters of the body using various sensors and programmed using microcontroller.
• “Lane line detection using Opencv”: Lane line of the straight road is detected using image segmentation concept.
• “Screening of Cervical cancer using Tensorflow”: Classification of seven stages of cervical cancer using Convolutional Neural network.
• “IOT based Fall detection for Elderly”: Prototype to detect the fall of a person using Accelerometer sensor by transmitting the sensor data to the hospital through the Internet of things technology.
• “Automated analysis of Blood cells using microscopic images”: Model to classify and detect the blood cells using single shot multibox detector.
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Attended “Natural Language Processing and Alexa” workshop conducted by Coimbatore institute of Technology, Coimbatore on 25th of January 2019. EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Convened in the event “Srishti” conducted by IEEE Students chapter at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore on 13th and 14th of October, 2018.
• Participated in “PSG Tech Mini-Marathon” conducted by PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore on 12th of March, 2017.
I, JANANI M, do hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
PLACE : Chennai